Life Update

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
Hey y'all, you may not remember me at all, but I'm here for an update.

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here(oct 5, 2015 is the last I see).
I joined the forums 5 years ago, almost to the day. I was 15 years old at that time.

Since my last post I have(in order)

started full time college for my AA degree
started full time work at chick-fil-a
Finished my AA degree
graduated high school
moved out of my parents home
started dating a wonderful woman
was best man in my best friend's wedding
started full time college for my AS Aerospace Technology degree
made my way to the tip top of the food chain at my chick-fil-a as head kitchen manager
took out my first car loan; I now have in my possession a 2015 mazda cx-5
got engaged to the same wonderful woman I have been dating for 2 years
and my least favorite: gained some 50 pounds

I've missed you all, and still think of you from time to time, and am still very thankful of the experience I have had here over the years.

@Cheryl this site is a wonderful blessing to so many people around the world, and I want to thank you personally for the contribution it had on my growth and maturity during such a critical time in my life.
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
J.K. Riki
What a great update, thanks for sharing it! I know in my life I've been part of many forums and it's always curious to know what happened to folks who have left. Cool to see someone return to let folks know what's been going on. :)

Good luck with the wedding!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
You're very welcome oregorn1997! Thanks for stopping back by and sharing the news! Many of the members I've known through the years are getting married and having kids. Such a blessing. When is the big day for you?
oregorn1997
Gamer
Gamer
Location: CreeperVille Kansas (actually I live in Florida, but I thought that sounded better)
March 9, 2019 is the tentative date. Here's hoping all goes well haha
I am the Slayer... Of creepers... maybe a skele or two... and occasionally a zombie...

Anyone want some gunpowder?
ShadowedStarr
Hi Oregorn1997! I'm glad you found the perfect girl for you! I know we've never met but that doesn't mean I'm not happy for you! :D
"They're shoes... but sharp... But shoes.. But sharp..... I need a moment. I think I'm having some emotions here." ~Stabitha Doogan~
Kwan
Wow, has it really been that long? Looks like I registered around the same time you did and I'll be 20 in a couple days too. CCGR has been a real blessing over the years; it's rare to find such a great community on the internet.

Congratulations on your engagement! Wish you all the best with your studies, career, and soon-to-be married life! :)
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Nice to see you again Oregorn! I think you used to play on the Minecraft server if I recall correctly. :) Anyway congratulations on everything that's been going on in your life and I'm glad you checked in with us!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!