I need help

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ShadowedStarr
My profile picture wont work and i cant figure out how to change my password. Can anyone help me? Sorry if this bugs you. Thanks! :D
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi ShadowedStarr,

To reset your password: At the top of the top panel of any page on the forum, hover over your username (next to Private Messages), click on 'User Control Panel' -> 'Profile' -> 'Edit Account Settings' (on the right). You should then be displayed with a page to rest your account password (enter twice, followed by your current password) and click 'Submit'.

To select a profile picture: In the same area, click on 'Edit Avatar'. You can then select any of the bellow profile picture, and at the bottom of the page, click 'Submit' to save your selection (the page may take a minute to fully load at first). If you'd like to use a custom image, it needs to be PM'ed to ccgr so it can be approved first (this is to protect against trolls posting inappropriate images).

Anyways, I hope this helps, and welcome to the forums! I read your introduction post, and Bastion is also one of my favorites. :)
ShadowedStarr
Thanks Kwan! I'm new here so I really needed help. Thanks again!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
oh weird, I thought I replied to this already...I wonder where it went then....