Crossroad Cornucopia Is About To Go Live!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Within just a few days I shall be taking part in what will be a GLORIOUS adventure!
I wished to give YOU the chance to be first with the invite to come and see what all my hype is about!

Please take a moment and check out the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/crossroadcornucopia/
Come sign into the website:
http://crossroadcornucopia.enjin.com/
Follow the ministry on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/gathertheflock
There is even a GoFundMe Account:
https://www.gofundme.com/ca9s6jp8

In a nutshell the ministry is claiming it's birth and ready to begin teething! Let's take a bite out of ignorance and loneliness!
I am quite honored that this community and my own have an alliance which will continue until the trumpets sound!
Let's get The Church communicating! Tell your friends! tell your family! Tell your neighbors!
Tell them what I'm telling you: "Crossroad Cornucopia: A myriad of answers for a myriad of questions!"
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Linked it here and gave you a follow on twitter, if you want to follow back I'm @divinegames
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thank you!
I believe I hit the correct button and followed back?!?
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sadly almost everything has come to a complete halt. The only part of the ministry that's still moving is God Himself.
Having to focus on my wife isn't a problem at all, but it does cut into what work I could be doing.
The people I had helping me both got jobs now so have no time any more.
I've ran into a legal snag where my business license is in question.
There are a couple other issues in the mess, but I'm not worried for God has complete control. (Just wish He'd given me a memo!)
Still working on it...
8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
praying for you and your wife
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
It's time for another ministry update:
Nothing has happened yet since the last post. Nothing.
I had some assistance, but they went on to actual employment. I can't blame them for that, I'd probably do the same thing, but at least I would keep in touch. They haven't, so I'm once again alone in this endeavor.
Website has been down for 2 months now due to lack of finances. Time is seemingly against me half the time due to dealing with reality issues, and the other half finds me either sleeping or praying or even taking a moment to try and relax. Relax, yeah right!
The ministry does have a PayPal account now all ready to receive any donations obtained from the GoFundMe account, but so far nothing has been donated.
There are times I almost want to just toss in the towel, but I can't figure out how to get past one verse in the Bible:
Hebrews 12:1 wrote:Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Now many pull this out for reference to sin and other things which cause us to "run the race slower", but the part that catches me the most in this situation is "let us run with patience the race that is set before us." To give up would be a sin in my eyes since God did entrust this mission to my hands. I have to keep running, even if it's into the ground. God is worth all that, and more!
Thank you for your prayers and support, and I hope to have better news soon! (If faith IS the substance of things HOPED for and evidence of things not seen, my persistence must be proof of my faith.)
Peace!
8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Patience is not one of my strong suits and I've been doing this site for 16 years. It took a while to get where it's at today and I firmly believe that God has even bigger plans for it. So do what I do and trust God with his timing and plan for your ministry.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
CCGR, it just so happens that once I know things are in full motion (of some sort) I have every intention of having more than one discussion with you! You've seen my wit, my humor, my hunger for God, basically how I've interacted here within your community. I'm sure you can almost guess what else I can do within Prism! Prism has, after all, given sanctuary to me and my shadow!
Peace!
:mrgreen:
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I hope that you can get this going strong! It sounds like you just need some time to work with it.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:I hope that you can get this going strong! It sounds like you just need some time to work with it.
Time is only one thing I'm slightly in lack of. Finances and support from friends/family/etc are a couple of others.
It will happen. I know it will.
I've yet met anyone who could turn God's "Yes!" into a "no". Period.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
:D :D :D
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.