Taking Off? Let Us Know (Absences Thread)

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
cjv
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome back :)
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Cool. ^_^
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
So yeah will be on and off. College calls me! Gonna enjoy my last week of freedom before I get shackled. lol I'll try to get on as much as I can!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Have fun!
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'm going on a week-long mission trip organized by a company called CSM, so I won't be able to be on for a while (no electronics allowed :( ). I'll miss you guys while I'm gone.
Last edited by baconisgood23 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Emwok
CCGR addict
Wow! That's cool! Where are you going? Last year I went to Camp Blessing (AKA Camp Barnabas) as an SOTK or Servant of The King to help out. We will miss you too bacon! Have fun!
Spoiler:

baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Emwok wrote:Wow! That's cool! Where are you going? Last year I went to Camp Blessing (AKA Camp Barnabas) as an SOTK or Servant of The King to help out. We will miss you too bacon! Have fun!
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I went to DC and, even though it's like 30 minutes away, I noticed a lot more thjan I had on previous trips, as most of those were to the Smithsonian and other places that already get a lot of attention. I served at a organization called S.O.M.E. that offers many different services to the homeless, helped do jobs for people hoping to make a deserted school in to a church, and took a trip to the Bisilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, which was awesome! I also did an interesting thing called an Urban Plunge, which was interesting, to say the least(I'll make a thread on it soon). Overall, the trip was an amazing experience and much better than any of my trips to the Smithsonian. :mrgreen:

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Emwok
CCGR addict
Hi guys! I'll be on vacation to New Mexico for the next week. May or may bot get to post and I won't get to play mc. I'll miss y'all! :(
Spoiler:

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
have fun!
Emwok
CCGR addict
Thx, I will! :D
Spoiler:

mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hope you have a good trip!
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
Emwok
CCGR addict
I iz back!!!!!!!!! It was a fun trip except for the riding. My sister barfed in the car once while we were there and once on the way back. Please pray for us because we think this is a stomach bug.
Spoiler:

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yikes....been there with kids....
Emwok
CCGR addict
In going to be leaving on a missions trip tomorrow after church. I'll be going to Dallas and I'll get back late Saturday night. I finished school so I'll be able to play mc more if I can ever get off Air Mech. :P
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sweetish deals amigo. ^_^ God bless, and have fun.