Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Glad you found us!
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
IronBit wrote:Hello, I'm new, and I like Minecraft. I heard about this forum from a friend. My favorite color is Orange. I am always switching my interests. Whether it's Stop Motion, Pepakura Helmets , The Wii u, Making a Minecraft Server, Legos , or Green Screen, I never seem to finish what I am doing.

Besides Minecraft, I play, Rocket League, Poly Bridge. I just upgraded to a Wii u, and I like Nintendo Land, Mario Cart 8. and Splatoon . I love Star Wars and am excited for the new movie, Rouge One. I hope to Join the Prism White-Listed server.

That's About It.
~IronBit
If you're into Pepakura costuming, check this out.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
IronBit
Noob
Noob
IronBit wrote:
Hello, I'm new, and I like Minecraft. I heard about this forum from a friend. My favorite color is Orange. I am always switching my interests. Whether it's Stop Motion, Pepakura Helmets , The Wii u, Making a Minecraft Server, Legos , or Green Screen, I never seem to finish what I am doing.

Besides Minecraft, I play, Rocket League, Poly Bridge. I just upgraded to a Wii u, and I like Nintendo Land, Mario Cart 8. and Splatoon . I love Star Wars and am excited for the new movie, Rouge One. I hope to Join the Prism White-Listed server.

That's About It.
~IronBit

If you're into Pepakura costuming, check this out.
Is that how you quote? Anyway, WOW!! That is awesome! I would like to make a Pepakura Helmet, but as I said, I never seem to finish what I am doing! :D :D :D
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
IronBit wrote:
Is that how you quote? Anyway, WOW!! That is awesome! I would like to make a Pepakura Helmet, but as I said, I never seem to finish what I am doing! :D :D :D
What kind of helmet would you do?
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
IronBit
Noob
Noob
ArcticFox wrote:
IronBit wrote:
What kind of helmet would you do?
Ok, this is kinda straying from the topic, but I would do a biker scout helmet or and ARF helmet. I even got the pepakura viewer! But other than that I hadn't really made any progress. :)
Arabella_
Noob
Noob
Kendrik wrote:New to the forum? We're happy to have you with us. Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Hope you enjoy being part of our community!
Hi! Im new here also! Looking forward to playing! God Bless! :D
ImperialR
Arabella_ wrote:
Kendrik wrote:New to the forum? We're happy to have you with us. Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Hope you enjoy being part of our community!
Hi! Im new here also! Looking forward to playing! God Bless! :D
Salutations!
MJQueen939
Noob
Noob
Hi, my name is Michaila, or on Minecraft I am known as MJQueen939. I found this server out of curiosity to see if there was a Christian based minecraft server online, and sure enough there was. :D I am so excited to see what this server looks like after I post 15 posts. Anyway, a little about myself: I love music, art, video games, cooking/baking, family/friends, adventure and of course, God. :) I am one who is growing in faith, and getting stronger each day. God has done so much for me, it is amazing! He is a great, mighty, and loving father. :D I can't wait to meet, get to know, play minecraft and share faith with all of you :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome everyone!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
TheMightyMcGrew
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Joseph McGrew. I have played minecraft for give or take about 5 years. I am 24 years old and will be 25 March 20th of next year. I have a large testimony that is summed up very quickly with the parable of the prodigal son, I ran from God for around 15 years until I finally cracked and admitted as King Nebuchadnezzar did after his 7 years in the wilderness. He is the One Most High. On January 14th 2014 I surrendered my life to Christ and was made a new creature. From that day I have sought the heart of God as David, seeking His will and purpose for my life. Recently I got back into playing modded minecraft and found myself wondering "How does this glorify God?" or "How does this spread the gospel?" so I started searching for a Christian Minecraft server and wound up here :D I look forward to meeting you all and sharing fellowship in our Lord together.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome aboard!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome! :D
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Absentt
Noob
Noob
Hi, my name is Absentt, someone recommended this too me because i'm a Christian. Although I won't be joining any of your servers if you are against gays.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome. As for our stance on homosexuals we love the person and not their sin. The same goes with any other sin sexual or not.