Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
JimJericho
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey everybody! I'm a pastor in the southeastern US. Been in ministry since 1976. Brashe, who is also a part of this forum, is my son and worship pastor at our church. I like to play minecraft and some of the battlefield games.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad to have you here!
JimJericho
Noob
Noob
Thank you very much :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Welcome!
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
Ibanez4Christ
Noob
Noob
So, if this is in the wrong place.... Sorry.

I'm new to this place, so I felt like I should introduce myself before I start posting things.

I'm a born again believer in Jesus Christ saved by grace and not works and praise God for that, woot woot, I have been for... I don't really know how long and I've also been a gamer since I can remember.

Among that, I don't really know what to say. Soooo....

Howdy 8)
Ibanez4Christ
Noob
Noob
So I completely just posted in the wrong area entirely :roll: Sorry about that...

Well I'm new. My name is Sam I'm from lower Alabama and am really hesitant to tell people that :mrgreen:

Let's see... Born again believer is Jesus Christ and saved by the grace of God. Hallelujah, praise God <insert generic Christian exclamation of joy>. But seriously... Christianese can be applicable, right?

I found the site from a google search as I've been thinking about some things lately regarding my faith and my hobbies and thought maybe I could use some discussion on it.

So.. Howdy 8)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome and he didn't double posts BTW I found his previous post and moved it here. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Ibanez4Christ wrote:So I completely just posted in the wrong area entirely :roll: Sorry about that...

Well I'm new. My name is Sam I'm from lower Alabama and am really hesitant to tell people that :mrgreen:

Let's see... Born again believer is Jesus Christ and saved by the grace of God. Hallelujah, praise God <insert generic Christian exclamation of joy>. But seriously... Christianese can be applicable, right?

I found the site from a google search as I've been thinking about some things lately regarding my faith and my hobbies and thought maybe I could use some discussion on it.

So.. Howdy 8)
Welcome! I'm glad you found us. What's your favorite game?
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

-Deepfreeze32

-ccgr

-ccgr
HalcyonLioness
Noob
Noob
Greetings~!

I go by the handle 'HalcyonLioness'. It is my honor to meet you happy lot! :3

That said, I am a gamer and a livestreamer, with my stream channel being here [http://www.twitch.tv/halcyonlioness] /shamelessplug /embarrassed_afterwards

I hope to get to you happy lot better in time.

Have fun, be safe, and be awesome!

-HalcyonLioness
[Epic sig pic incoming]
Livestream: [http://twitch.tv/halcyonlioness] || YouTube Channel: [http://bit.ly/X3EQNt] || Twitter: [twitter.com/HalcyonLioness] || Tumblr: [halcyonlioness.tumblr.com] || Steam: HalcyonLioness || B-Net Battletag: AstraLioness#[numbers restricted]
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hi there! What do you usually stream?

-Deepfreeze32

-ccgr

-ccgr
HalcyonLioness
Noob
Noob
It's a hobby at the moment, really. I usually stream simple things, like Minecraft, Pokemon, some flash games if I'm bored, and MAYBE a little WoW (I really try hard to downplay that last one. Not a fan of the strong opinions around it, both positive and negative.) Perhaps another thread might be more appropriate for me to go into further detail about what I do and stream... where would be the best sub-forum for me to set up a live-stream discussion thread?

That said, my next stream is going to be my Minecraft-based show. I'll be starting at around 6 or 7(*ish) PM PST on Monday, February 4th. ... provided that this post makes it past moderation before then. [/embarrassed plug, again]

I really do want to apologize for all the advertising and plugging, but hey... when you're new at something, you gotta start somewhere somehow. /sheepish

... okay, with that out of the way, let me say that I'm glad that the ChristianCrafters Gaming Community sent me your way. I've been looking to branch out further into the Christian gaming and media community, and Lord knows we need more lights in the dark places of our gaming sub-culture. It is my hope that I can be one of those lighthouse beacons for both the saved and the unsaved for the Christian Gaming community as a whole... and what better place to find support than to look around here among His people? I really hope that I can find a solid place here with you guys, and not be a nuisance in the process.

-HalcyonLioness
[Epic sig pic incoming]
Livestream: [http://twitch.tv/halcyonlioness] || YouTube Channel: [http://bit.ly/X3EQNt] || Twitter: [twitter.com/HalcyonLioness] || Tumblr: [halcyonlioness.tumblr.com] || Steam: HalcyonLioness || B-Net Battletag: AstraLioness#[numbers restricted]
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the forums. ^_^ Don't worry about being a nuisance. As long as you don't post 57 threads detailing your love of various shoes or foods, you'll be fine. :D As far as a locale for your thread, you could try "General Gaming Discussion", perhaps. If that doesn't work out, you can always ask a mod or admin to move it for you,
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:Don't worry about being a nuisance. As long as you don't post 57 threads detailing your love of various shoes or foods, you'll be fine. :D
I was going to say pretty much the same thing.

If I'd seen your post earlier, I would have tried to watch some of the stream. I'm glad you found us; you seem like a great person!

-Deepfreeze32

-ccgr

-ccgr