Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Guardian
Noob
Noob
Hm. Hello. I've been part of this board on an off since...oh dear. Since the CCGR days, before it was renamed. Since before AOE3 was released. 9 years or so? I got a notification that I'd received another private message, and I decided to log in again. To my surprise, I have a different username now - and I can't complain, I like it. I wonder how I got it. It's neat to see a lot of old names still around - DeepFreeze, CCGR (of course!), Chozon1, IBJamon, Pheonix...

So, hello again. :)

- Guardian (aka Hyzenthlay aka AJA aka Makamae)

PS. I love League of Legends, I go by "Allenroca", and if you message me there, I'll add you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi again! Not sure what happened with your username, glad you like it. I can change it back if you want.
Guardian
Noob
Noob
Quite alright, this is a good one too. :) I'm glad to see how well the site is still doing. It played a significant role in my teen/early twenties. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Glad to hear that! Glad to have you back. Wonders how old you are now. ;)
Guardian
Noob
Noob
Hahaha, old enough to be concerned about finding my own health insurance coverage. XD
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Wow, welcome back! :)
It's always awesome to meet someone from the early years.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
pepeiw13
Noob
Noob
i'm new here. does anybody watch thinknoodles videos? I do :-)
by the way i'm Peter
pepeiw13
Noob
Noob
my ign is pepeiw13
Ashton_Gigglez
Noob
Noob
lol Hey Peter! Welcome!!
consumeroflife
Noob
Noob
> Hello. My son Michael and his sister Katelyn have been sharing a mine craft account. We have just gotten Katelyn her own account. Can you please add her to your whitelist? Michael has been a member of CCGR for about five years. I don't let my children participate in forums. I already did the 15 posts for him. I would really like not to do that again. Can you add her on his merit?
>
> He is mharrelson. Her new account name is consumeroflife. Thank you, Lael
>
MaxMap
Guardian wrote:Hm. Hello. I've been part of this board on an off since...oh dear. Since the CCGR days, before it was renamed. Since before AOE3 was released. 9 years or so? I got a notification that I'd received another private message, and I decided to log in again. To my surprise, I have a different username now - and I can't complain, I like it. I wonder how I got it. It's neat to see a lot of old names still around - DeepFreeze, CCGR (of course!), Chozon1, IBJamon, Pheonix...

So, hello again. :)

- Guardian (aka Hyzenthlay aka AJA aka Makamae)

PS. I love League of Legends, I go by "Allenroca", and if you message me there, I'll add you.
Hahahaha; I did the same exact thing last month! :lol:
headpool182
Noob
Noob
Hello,

My name is Headpool, and I'm an alcoholic... Wait, wrong meeting. Regardless, it HAS been 711 days since my last drink, so that's nice(I did have to check). I've been gaming since I was a little kid. I've recently returned to my relationship with Christ, and my wife gave her life to Christ last night. I like RPG's and am hoping to give you guys some awesome reviews of my favouritest genre(CRPGs, think... Xcom, Baldurs Gate, Fallout). I'd like to join the Minecraft server too. I can't wait to game with you guys, and I think I might have to spend some time on the TF2 server!

God Bless.
burymyheartuk
Noob
Noob
I think I posted my introduction into the wrong thread, so I'll do it here as well just to make sure I do it right!:) I am a Missionary to Scotland in the middle of raising my support to get over there. Lord willing I will be going over this year! After working and visiting churches, I enjoy relaxing by playing minecraft. It's a lot of fun to see what my imagination will come up with! Thanks for having a site where Christians can come enjoy fellowship and each other without having to worry about harmful language or such!
HighNoonGundam
Noob
Noob
I think I was supposed to post here too. The guide here under the Introduction section links to a Minecraft subforum, an area I'm not likely to hang out much in. Sorry, guys. The forum's organization is a little difficult to get used to.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
sorry it's confusing :(