Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! I hope you like it here! :D
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ShazzyLo
Noob
Noob
Woiv wrote:
ShazzyLo wrote:Hi! I just joined today, (I am female :) ) I've been trying to find a good Minecraft christian server, and I think I found one!

I love to play Minecraft and draw with my pen tablet! :D

Nice to meet you all!
Look forward to playing with you, I'm Woiv a minecraft server admin. Have any questions or problems you can refer to me :wink:!

Thanks,
Woiv! :D
I'm pleased to meet you Woiv! I am in need of someone to play with on the server sometime... Would you like to play with me at some point? ^^ I am just waiting to be accepted onto the whitelist, I already completed all 15 posts! :D
99cooking
Noob
Noob
Howdy.
I don't know if I'd consider myself a gamer, I'm really just an out-of-shape, 22-year-old who likes playing video games & eating pizza in a gospel-oriented environment. Being that I'm fairly new to having a Christ-centered life (recent convert), I figured I might as well start making other aspects of my life become Christ-centered, starting w/ gaming.

I like pizza, basketball, studying history, & singing along to anything by Freddie Mercury when nobody's around.

Anything else that you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask! I hope to join the server soon.
Gimmezell
Noob
Noob
40-year old casual gamer. I'm a husband of 17yrs and a father. I found this site because I want to get back into Minecraft and it's cool to see that there is a Christian Minecraft server.
Pastor_Trey
Noob
Noob
Hi all
My name is Trey, and I'm a pastor of a small church in Ennis, TX. I'm 31 years old and love Jesus and I love to play minecraft.
I'm not sure what else to put here, so if anyone has any questions, I'm more than happy to answer.

Thanks and God Bless
Pastor_Trey
Derek275
Noob
Noob
Hey, my name is Derek, I'm 17 years old. I've been playing Minecraft on and off since I was 13 and never really considered joining a server until recently. I wanted to go to a nice place where I didn't have to worry about language or inappropriate jokes, so here I am.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
welcome guys!
Council
Noob
Noob
Good day!^-^
I'm Ambrose(given name omitted, I hope you understand). I was raised under the tenets of no particular religion, as my mother beloved is Buddhist, and felt no need to impose anything on me. I came to Christianity out of my own choice as I grew up. I'm not sure how long I will stay here, but all of you are very polite and I hope I to get along with you for that length of time!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here while you are here! :D

1.12 is here!

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome! I hope you like and enjoy it here! :D

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Wildfire04
Noob
Noob
Hello! My name is Kiley! And i am newer to the gaming world. I have been playing star stable for a year and a halfish now. And just a few months got ROBLOX and Minecraft. I have been looking for a good server that will give a warm welcome and my parents approve of. If i do get onto this one i will be set. I wouldnt say i am a "gamer" because i only play a few games. Unlike my sister who plays many. I do like to pretend to make YT videos when playing. I have 2 dogs, Judge and Luna. I liked to explore in the woods behind my house but i am not a fan of bug's so i dont go in there alot. I cant wait for snow so i can go out with all my friends!!!!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome!

1.12 is here!

Nat7O
Noob
Noob
Hello I am new.

My name is Natalee.

I don't know how to use forums properly. This is the second time I am using a forum.

I haven't played Minecraft for a while. I want to be on a server that is friendly and Christ related.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.