Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
harold5187
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone, my name is Harold McBroom, or "Harold McBroo" for short :lol: Been awhile since I played Minecraft, but the server I used to play on, surprisingly, has shutdown around 9 months ago, with no explanation, after years of being in operation, a server some of you may be familiar with, or not, called Odyssey-Craft, all the people I once knew for so long all the sudden just disappeared, as though I never really knew them!

So I'm looking for a server, and if it's a Christian server all the more better, if it's genuine! My last experience with something "Christian" didn't go so well, was called "Christian Chat", turned out we didn't share the Word of God, but spent more time arguing over the suggested interpretations of the Word of God... Not my cup of tea, ended up quitting after quite a bit of being trolled under a "Christian" guise.

I've been a gamer all my life, and I'm 45 years old, and most of my online experiences have not been good, due to the nature of what gaming has become these days; However, I am willing to give this server a try, because I was looking to play with people of a Christian mindset.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
harold5187 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:04 pm Hello everyone, my name is Harold McBroom, or "Harold McBroo" for short :lol: Been awhile since I played Minecraft, but the server I used to play on, surprisingly, has shutdown around 9 months ago, with no explanation, after years of being in operation, a server some of you may be familiar with, or not, called Odyssey-Craft, all the people I once knew for so long all the sudden just disappeared, as though I never really knew them!

So I'm looking for a server, and if it's a Christian server all the more better, if it's genuine! My last experience with something "Christian" didn't go so well, was called "Christian Chat", turned out we didn't share the Word of God, but spent more time arguing over the suggested interpretations of the Word of God... Not my cup of tea, ended up quitting after quite a bit of being trolled under a "Christian" guise.

I've been a gamer all my life, and I'm 45 years old, and most of my online experiences have not been good, due to the nature of what gaming has become these days; However, I am willing to give this server a try, because I was looking to play with people of a Christian mindset.
Welcome! Sorry about our past experiences, it is hard to find a solid christian server....

Complete those 15 posts and we might consider you a member!!! :)
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Tef7
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone.
My name is Nathan. I'm a very tired dad of three munchkins. I think, and hope, they're asleep now so I have a brief chance to get this show on the road.
I have tons of gaming experience, mostly first person shooters, earlier Call of Duty, WW 2 was my favourite, I'm not so keen on the whole, throw a new version out every six months and bag lots of cash thing they are into these days. I enjoyed Portal and Portal 2. I really like the Total War series and have played most of them. I have done my time on world of warcraft too.
I am really happy to find a christian focused gaming thing. In my experience, online gaming can bring out the worse in human nature, faceless interaction with limited accountability. My oldest munchkin is a little girl aged 5, she is way way too young to be online but, when the time comes, I hope I will be able to find a safe corner of the internet for her. I pray this will be it and I look forward to making a few friends (sorry for being old ;-)

Regards...
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
DonnellyR
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm DonnellyR! New here also. :D
I'm not exactly sure what to say but I would love to be a part of your server.
I am a follower of Christ but quite isolated as I have no other believers around me, that is why im taking to Minecraft!
My favourite part of the Bible is the whole of Malarchi, I know it's not long but I love it.

Okay,

Bye!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
smoorebc
Noob
Noob
The most important thing to know about me is that I support the Oxford Comma.

Other than that I am a Christian! I am a mom, wife, and teacher. In fact I teach the technology courses (called Nerd Academy) and the Minecraft Class for our school. I teach at a Christian school in BC. My students come to me one day a week and get a full day of teaching then go home to finish their projects.

I can't believe I've never found this forum before, I had a parent who was asking about enchantments in Minecraft and asking if it was occultist. There was a great article here that explained a viewpoint on Christian Minecrafting. I'd love to know more about what you all think of that, and other gaming!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
Born2BWyld
Noob
Noob
Hey my names Colby and well I want to join this server as a nice clean server I mean have ya seen other servers .... not that good of an environment I also happen to be a "Preachers Child" I'm homeschooled and a God fearing Christian and would love to join your community :D
Born2BWyld
Noob
Noob
I AM A NEW MEMBER <- stupid caps hi everyone looking forward to playing on the Minecraft server
Blaze116
Noob
Noob
Hello, my IGN is Ferwren. I also frequently go by Blaze. I do not play many video games, primarily minecraft and on occasion monster hunter generations, as well as a silly java game I am fond of called powder game. I enjoy debate, but not politics, and I am completely obsessed with Christian hip hop. I can name song and album for practically any NF lyrics, just reply and see. I saw this server listed and was intrigued, as I play on another Christian server (which I shall not name because that would be advertising). I am first of all a Christian and unashamed. Second, I am an artist and misfit.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome!
Starfire11
Hi! I'm Starfire11 and IronBit is my brother. I can't wait to play on the Prism server! I love reading, swimming, biking, and playing the ukulele.

~Starfire11 :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.