Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
No, each link was clickable to take you to the right spot and post them
Mizzkryzz
Ohh. Lol im so sorry i'll get right on that. (sorry im not that experinced with forums lol) Please forgive me.
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
it's all good, you're not the first and probably won't be the last to make that mistake :)
timbotiminator
Noob
Noob
hi

this will be my second post on the forum. i wasnt sure if you have to start a new topic for it to be considered a post but here i go. i guess i will tell a little bit about my self. my name is Timothy. i am in love with minecraft especially attack of the b team. some day i want to be a filmaker who acurately tells stories from the bible the way theyr'e written. i am super excited to join
thanks
timbo
crazysongcat909
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm Carina but I prefer the name Christina. I'm eating Oreos right now while my Dad is typing for me. LOL. I like to dip my Oreos in milk because it has more taste. Have a nice day!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums, you guys. ^_^
Solasoldier
Noob
Noob
Hi All! My name's Kevin, and this will be my third overall post in the forums. Recently got a new PC just to play minecraft & played some feed the beast (direwolf20 pack) with my brother and nephew. I thought I would see about joining a server out there, and thought it would be nice to search for a Christ-centered server (though I understand it's not exclusive and a profession of faith is not necessary to join, which I respect).

I've been gaming since the Atari 2600, Celecovision (sp?), etc., and my first family computer when I was young operated on DOS. I've played every gaming system (well, nearly every system), and owned many of them. I tend to be a bit ADD about games though (have "phases" where I'm into one game or genre more than others, and then it will likely change after a while).

I'm hoping to be a positive contributor when here, and enjoy some good fellowship, while playing a game I really enjoy (along with the rest of a big chunk of the world).

Hope this message finds you well, and that you have a great day/evening/weekend/year...! :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
amberchick
Location: In the shadows of shadows........ the shadows in SA, Texas
M_Unlimited wrote:Hi, i'm new here, i'm a male I don't have a pic.... i'm the one that takes all the pics that's why I am not in them.... maybe I can find one if I look real hard. Anything you want to know just ask.

How come i'm the first to post here?
You were new WAYYYYY back then and now you're an admin. WOW. :)
My name? I am.... THE CRAZY WEATHERMAN!!! The coolest weatherman out there...... 8)
I hide in the shadows of shadows...... 8) wait, how do you hear me? :silent:

Benjamen shot himself in the head-
http://www.christcenteredgamer.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24302

To donate to Benjamen's cause-
http://www.gofundme.com/x57d8c
Holidayhomie
Noob
Noob
I like wolves(especially arctic wolves). my favorite color is cyan. im close to nature. im a boy scout. I make minecraft minigames, bukkit plugins, and I write JavaScript code. I was also wondering if I could be a developer for you guys. im really talented in a lot of areas. thank you all for being supportive and reding my posts. it means a lot.
:mrgreen:
sjbc2003
Noob
Noob
Hi
Im SJBC2003 and I really like this server. My brother plays on it and it looks fun. Everyone seems really nice.
Adison50
Noob
Noob
Hello I would like to introduce myself. ;)
My name is Adison I live in Dallas Texas USA
I love playing minecraft and making new friends.
I am 10 years old. I hope it does not matter what my age is.

I became a Christian couple years ago and I feel like I need to be closer to God.
I have 2 brothers 1 dog and my awesome Mom and Dad :D

Thats all about me

God bless you all.

~Adison
Emwok
CCGR addict
Welcome guys! :D
Spoiler:

D2E
Noob
Noob
Hi, ok so I noticed that I couldn't find any topics that are places where you could just post who you are and what you do and stuff.... If there is a place like that on the forum please give me the link to it... Anyway I just want to share who I am...

Okay, so.. umm I am a boy and my name is Mikah and I am 12 years old and I really like playing games with tanks... I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and really enjoy it. I have 3 other sisters and my mother is pregnant with another girl :roll: I am the oldest out of all my sisters and I like running... Not just from zombies but like... Reaching goals, running 8km. And I like playing soccer aswell. I live in Europe, Lithuania but was born in Australia, me and my family are missionarys... I like the night when the air is cool and there are almost no sounds... It relaxes me. Oh yeah and there is one more thing that I need to tell you guys... I like my dots...

This topic is a place where anyone can post who they are and what they do :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^