Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
New to the forum? We're happy to have you with us. Please tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you. Hope you enjoy being part of our community!
M_Unlimited
Hi, i'm new here, i'm a male I don't have a pic.... i'm the one that takes all the pics that's why I am not in them.... maybe I can find one if I look real hard. Anything you want to know just ask.

How come i'm the first to post here?
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

Keero
M_Unlimited wrote:
How come i'm the first to post here?

It's because we haven't had a new user since 1973.

Also, welcome! ^__^)_b
Kendrik
CCGR addict
M_Unlimited wrote:Hi, i'm new here, i'm a male I don't have a pic.... i'm the one that takes all the pics that's why I am not in them.... maybe I can find one if I look real hard. Anything you want to know just ask.
Nice copypasta. :P

Welcome to the site. What games do you play?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
other than minecraft? ;)
M_Unlimited
Kendrik wrote:
M_Unlimited wrote:Hi, i'm new here, i'm a male I don't have a pic.... i'm the one that takes all the pics that's why I am not in them.... maybe I can find one if I look real hard. Anything you want to know just ask.
Nice copypasta. :P

Welcome to the site. What games do you play?
Wow some one read both of my posts, did not think that would happen. :lol:
I have been playing alot of Minecraft, before that I played Halo:Reach and before that Eve Online. I have all but 2 of the Halo games for my xbox and I have Halo 1 for the pc....... that is what got me hooked on Halo. :lol: you casn see other games I have played on xbox in my gamer tag. Oh Portal is cool!!! Did not get the Orang box but I might for Portal the other games on the Orang box are kinda creepy but fun.

As for the pc I like C&C, Age of Empires, Red Alert, Sins of a Solar Empier, Aalpha Centauri and many others. Also for my Game Cube I like 007 and the other james bond games, Rambow six was good but I think the new one has too many colorful metaphors.
:wink:
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

Image ssss

M_Unlimited
ccgr wrote:other than minecraft? ;)
:D

Image ssss

Harvester
Gamer
Gamer
A warm welcome from another noob. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
'Sup buddy? ^_^
Imzadi
Noob
Noob
I'm new here, and to the gaming community in general. My brother, M_Unlimited, has already joined and invited me to join too. He was the only gamer in the family at first, now I am a gamer. Some of my favorite games are: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of time, LOZ: Majora's Mask, LOZ: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime series, Mass Effect, Portal, and Minecraft. I like the fact that there are Christian gamers out there, and I hope this membership will be the start of some fun gaming relationships.
Last edited by Imzadi on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpartanOmega
Gamer
Gamer
Location: since you see this post.... I'm probably at my computer.
Imzadi wrote:I'm new here, and to the gaming community in general. My brother, M_Unlimited, has already joined and invited me to join too. He was the only gamer in the family at first, now I am a gamer. Some of my favorite games are: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of time, LOZ: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime series, Mass Effect, and Minecraft. I like the fact that there are Christian gamers out there, and I hope this membership will be the start of some fun gaming relationships.
You love Mass Effect.... I <3 YOU!!

Welcome to the site, hopefully you stick around.
"Always tell of God's love. If necessary, use words"- St. Francis

Kudos: 35
M_Unlimited
Imzadi wrote:I'm new here, and to the gaming community in general. My brother, M_Unlimited, has already joined and invited me to join too. He was the only gamer in the family at first, now I am a gamer. Some of my favorite games are: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of time, LOZ: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime series, Mass Effect, and Minecraft. I like the fact that there are Christian gamers out there, and I hope this membership will be the start of some fun gaming relationships.
Welcome !!!
Just in time for the Minecraft server to go down :P
I have Mass Effect :P

Image ssss

Imzadi
Noob
Noob
M_Unlimited wrote:
Welcome !!!
Just in time for the Minecraft server to go down :P
I have Mass Effect :P
LOL :lol:
SpartanOmega
Gamer
Gamer
Location: since you see this post.... I'm probably at my computer.
Yeah.....

Anyway, I'll see y'all around the forum.
"Always tell of God's love. If necessary, use words"- St. Francis

Kudos: 35
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! The server is back up BTW