Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ShilohtheCrazyCatLady
Noob
Noob
Hello all! I thought I'd start off my 14 posts (I accepted the rules) with a greeting and introduction. :D My IGN is CloudytheCat and I am so glad that I finally found a Christian server to play on. I've been through quite a lot of servers where the staff was either corrupt or altogether inattentive. On about three of those servers I was a very high ranking member of the staff and I got to see first hand all of the corruption and that most of the staff just did not care for anything other than themselves. I got sick of that so I have left all of them in hopes of finding a better community. I hope to find that with this server. :thumbup:
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Glad you found us! Hope you like what you see. :)
XxMonkeesGirlxX
Noob
Noob
Hi! Don't really know what to put here... My fave fruit are mangos...
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
XxMonkeesGirlxX wrote:Hi! Don't really know what to put here... My fave fruit are mangos...
Lol!

Hi and welcome.

Hope you have fun here. :wink:
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
Emwok
CCGR addict
I like bananas best but mangoes are my second favorite fruit. Welcome to the forums!
Spoiler:

SwaggyRabbit
Noob
Noob
XxMonkeesGirlxX wrote:Hi! Don't really know what to put here... My fave fruit are mangos...
Well hello! I'm totally new too.... so we're besties :3 but I.... have never tried a mango O_O
Th3_War_D0ct0r
Noob
Noob
Hello, *Bangs on microphone a few times and asks "Is this thing on?!"* I think this is where I introduce myself. If you look at my user name, you already know my IGN on Minecraft (even though I'm currently using the "Human Rarity" skin for said game). I've been gaming since 2003 with Tabletop RPGs (I still meet with the group [though it has changed quite a bit]) MMOs, and a few months ago I picked up Minecraft. I honestly would like to try my hand at joining the server if allowed.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
welcome, glad you found us!
kiujazi
Man it took me a few days of...not looking very hard, for me to find this.

Ahem, anyway, I'm Kiu (let's just go with that since I'm tired of people asking how to spell it.) I've been gaming since I was a kiddo, and I actually found the site through another one, so here I am. It's interesting to see a pretty lax community when compared to other communities, where the trolls and such are the more vocal group. Anyway, I suppose I should give some idea as to what kind of games I like. I'm a bit of a horror guy, especially when it comes to Silent Hill and Resident Evil series. I also tend to play some jrpgs (not a lot since being an adult takes up a lot of my time.), I also play some fighting games (though I'm not good at them), and I guess the best way for me to sum it up is that if I find it interesting, I'll give it a play at least one.

Anyway, so far, glad to be here.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us. Full Metal Alchemist fan?
kiujazi
ccgr wrote:Welcome! Glad you found us. Full Metal Alchemist fan?
Aye, a pretty big fan of it actually, for plenty of reasons.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
We saw the original and Brotherhood, enjoyed the latter moreso
kiujazi
ccgr wrote:We saw the original and Brotherhood, enjoyed the latter moreso
Yeah Brotherhood is arguably better in every sense of the word. The original was good in that it caused my curiosity for the manga to rise. A pity that the storytelling in the original series is all over the place. But honestly that could get me started on a ramble.
Mr_eLka
Noob
Noob
Well hello there, I go by the nickname of Mr.eLka. I'm a gamer since I was a kid, and still play video games even to this day.

I'm a big gamergate supporter and found out about your website from their infographics. Although not really considering myself a Christian, I have a lot of respect for Christian ideals and values, and after reading some of your reviews, I was really amazed at the way you are able to separate your beliefs from the reviews of the game, which unfortunately many video game review sites seem to fail at. After browsing your website for a few months, I decided I'll make an account, considering I actually don't have any place to talk about video games.

I'm an amateur (and absolutely horrible) writer, although I'll most likely won't show any of my work here, since most of it is pretty violent, and revolves around Lovecraftian themes, which is a bit against the message of the site.

Also, I absolutely love the fact that you made a "sarcasm disclaimer".
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Thanks for working up the courage to create an account. :D Glad you enjoy our reviews and the sarcasm tag :)