Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
GodlyDisciple
Noob
Noob
thanks! Really appreciate that =]
Esssence
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm Donna (Esssence) and I'm hunting for a Christian server, mostly for a decent place to recommend to church kids of my friends.

I've been playing MC for over two years due to my adult son's recommendation. I fell in love with the game even though up till that time I'd only played one computer game for a couple of months, LOTRO. It was my husband and kids who adored computer games for years. I liked to sew, quilt, play guitar etc.

Still I discovered 'building' and was hooked. I also adore survival! In fact my husband and I are playing extra hard mode on a pretty neglected server and wow--it's fun! Crazy and hard but fun.

Most servers, including the ones I was admin and op on, are just not appropriate for younger Christians. My friend, Chumley, is mature and 12 I think. We've been playing together for quite some time. My own kids are 19-28. Our whole family loves MC. We are Trodgers, MissRodgers, Arodgers88, Siesmic, and Jarhead plus me, Esssence, in game.

So if I like it, or think Chum would like it, then I'll be getting the word out to friends. I loved the two servers we've been on these last two years, but the environment is just not something I'd recommend to our younger teen members at church. I don't know why it took me so long to decide to hunt down a Christian server per-se.

Mostly, at the time, I think I just didn't want to wait to get white-listed which seems a bit short sighted now. lol At any rate, I'm looking forward to visiting when I get my 14 posts in. I think this makes 10. xD Can't wait to see your spawn and get to know you guys.

We mostly will be playing a few evenings a week as I'm pretty busy now and don't play as much. Nice to meet you guys. See you soon!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
nice pics! Welcome and thanks for sharing.
Esssence
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:nice pics! Welcome and thanks for sharing.

Thanks and PS. My other account is AnnodynS.. my real name backwards but I'm not using that account now.
StarvedArtist
Minecraft Server Admin
Hi my name is Stephanie and I'm new here :)
cjv
Welcome to the forum. :)
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
HankTheCowdog
Welcome Essence! I am Hank

God's Not Dead!
LoveLadyDog16
Noob
Noob
Hi my name is Jordan and I am new on the server my brother and I can play together on a safe server now I am so exsited.
GoHabsGoQC
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone, I'm Habs for short. I've been playing Minecraft sporadically for over 3 years now. However, I'm probably the worst player ever since I never stick to it and quit playing (mostly because of frustration, last time I stopped was because I lost all my items after I fell in a huge blackhole bug...). Therefore I haven't learned a lot and am still a noob lol. I also never joined a server since I didn't know where to look for and who to play with. This seems like a great community to have good clean fun which is my priority. Hopefully, we'll see each other in game soon. :)
---Habs---
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hi Habs! It's definitely a great community. Hope you enjoy it!
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Welcome to the forums everyone! :)
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
stained4ever
Noob
Noob
hey everyone! My username is stained4ever and let's just say my account is a little complicated :roll: . my account is also used by my two younger siblings, and this server is for my younger bro. you can call him Joe and he will take over the talking now :wink: .

I can't spell that good just fyi, and I'm not a very fancy builder. I like having friends and I'm a very playful happy boy :D .

okay, stained here again. I hope you enjoy my brother's company and plz take it easy on him. He's only 11 and kinda shy(that is until you get to know him better). I hope our post is not too confusing for you all :P .
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Welcome! Introduction here for my brother because he doesn't like posting things. Greenbeans2002 he is 11 and he is a boy. He plays MC and likes to kill me in it. there and go ahead and do whatever you want to him he is never online.
I literally do nothing
Experiment2
Noob
Noob
Hi I am new.I love video games and love Jesus! 8)
Herobrine's real