Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
zekesnack
Are you human?: Yes!
welcome hope to see you in game.
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
warriorsage
Noob
Noob
Hey there, fellow gamers!
I'll admit that I'm not a super advanced gamer, but I've gotten my feet wet with Nancy Drew and Final Drive Fury- I know, you must be laughing in my face- but I'm ready to learn more. If you have any suggestions, just let me know about them. :D See you around the forum!
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Welcome warriorsage!
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
warriorsage
Noob
Noob
LegoFan560 wrote:Welcome warriorsage!
Thanks, Lego.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^
Rhino_Da_Beast
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm Ryan I'm 13 years old and I'm a very happy person. I do believe in God and I love to hangout with friends!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
Fenoria
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone!

I just discovered this forum!

I am a female college student who is a Music and Media major who enjoys composing music, playing the clarinet, and a new found love filmmaking. Hence the Media part of my major.

I also enjoy playing video games in my free time as well and am blessed to have discovered this forum where Christians can join together and review video games and have fun!

I also enjoy writing novels in my spare time as well so I guess you could say I am an artsy person. :)

I pray that this ministry keeps up for many years to come!
God bless you all!
Fenoria
warriorsage
Noob
Noob
Hi there, Fenoria. Your life sounds fascinating and I hope that you'll share some of it with us in days to come! Welcome.
Fenoria
Noob
Noob
Warriorsage

Of course!

If you have any questions about what I do, I welcome them! :)

I look forward to meeting you all!

God bless,
Fenoria
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Hullo hullo.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Gorship
Noob
Noob
Hi there, I was bombing around the internet and curiousity hit as I asked if there are any other Christian Gamers out there. Honestly when your trying to live a sanctified life and still be a nerd it can be hard to find people that have the same worldview (its surprising how big of a deal it does end up being despite what non-believers can sometimes think).

Anyway, Thought I would introduce myself, hopefully I fit in ok.

so my names Jordan -> I'm a Baptist, I am a KJV breed :P, Im not a calvinist nor would I consider myself to be an arminian. While I am not a southern Baptist - these write ups I would agree to.

http://www.baptisttheology.org/baptistt ... ptists.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://sbctoday.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... -Today.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as for games I play? Im a blizzard fan - Lots of SC2, D3 and If i ever get a hearthstone key.. :)! also Skyrim has been taking a lot of my time lately.

Other hobbies are Im a wanna be powerlifter, in the gym lots and eat a lot.

So there is a quick snapshot of me, Hope your all doing well.

Jordan.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us! We have a wide variety of beliefs here.
Schnazy72
Noob
Noob
My name is CJ, and just turned 25 November 13th. I live in Fargo, ND with my wife Patricia now for four years. I grew up in ND, and have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. My path to Christ is sort of interesting. I grew up in a Lutheran church and went through confirmation, but never really believed... When my wife and I started dating, I would join her family at church, but even then it was to get her off my back. About 4 months before we got married I came to Christ, and am glad to have put Jesus in the foundation of our marriage. I now participate in 3 active bible study groups outside of my personal time, while helping out with what I can at church. I also reaffirmed my faith in the spring of 2013 by being baptized.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us. What games do you play?