Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
pokernutz86
Noob
Noob
i did not fully read the forum post about where to answer the 15 posts. i posted them in the new forum and not the category. my apologies
Jason397a
Noob
Noob
Hey, I'm Albert and I'm new to this place. I'm really excited for the times I'm going to have here.
Keksikissa
Noob
Noob
I am male 15 from finland.
ask anything you want to know
i am not tell a lot about me :D . i am better to answer guestions
McNinjaTNT
Noob
Noob
Hi! I'm McNinjaTNT, HieidiAndStella told me about this server :D, so I decided I'll try it out, atleast after the 15 posts xD, I'm Christian and homeschooled.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
McNinjaTNT wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:18 am Hi! I'm McNinjaTNT, HieidiAndStella told me about this server :D, so I decided I'll try it out, atleast after the 15 posts xD, I'm Christian and homeschooled.
*gasp* I'm included in this conversation!
Tracy_GirlGaming
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm Tracy! I love meeting new people, so this is super fun! I'm so excited to be joining a christian minecraft server. What a clever idea! I love to draw, read, and write. I also absolutely love school for some odd reason. I'm a girl btw lol. I don't really like posting pictures of myself on unfamiliar websites so... sorry :D I'm a seventh day adventist and have been since I was born. I won't try to force my religion on you, but you can expect me to talk about God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, the Gospel, and related topics very often. It's just who I am.
I'm a generally easy going person and I find it REALLY difficult to dislike people. I just love everyone and everything for no apparent reason. I'm also really random. I like the color turquoise, I like the pattern of chevron stripes, my favorite book is "Wonder" by Raquel J. Palacio. My favorite singer is either Toby Mac or Mandisa. I love music, art, and nature. My favorite animal is either a dog, a goat, or a horse (I'm a total country kinda girl).
Please don't ask me where I'm from. I'm from Earth. Not only do I not share pictures of myself, I also don't like giving out too much personal info (not including my hobbies and random things I like). My favorite fruit is pineapple, even though I'm pineapple intolerant. An intolerance is like being allergic to stuff, but an intolerance can't kill you. It just makes my mouth all weird and gummy and... I don't know, just weird.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Tracy_GirlGaming wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:27 am Hi, I'm Tracy! I love meeting new people, so this is super fun! I'm so excited to be joining a christian minecraft server. What a clever idea! I love to draw, read, and write. I also absolutely love school for some odd reason. I'm a girl btw lol. I don't really like posting pictures of myself on unfamiliar websites so... sorry :D I'm a seventh day adventist and have been since I was born. I won't try to force my religion on you, but you can expect me to talk about God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, the Gospel, and related topics very often. It's just who I am.
I'm a generally easy going person and I find it REALLY difficult to dislike people. I just love everyone and everything for no apparent reason. I'm also really random. I like the color turquoise, I like the pattern of chevron stripes, my favorite book is "Wonder" by Raquel J. Palacio. My favorite singer is either Toby Mac or Mandisa. I love music, art, and nature. My favorite animal is either a dog, a goat, or a horse (I'm a total country kinda girl).
Please don't ask me where I'm from. I'm from Earth. Not only do I not share pictures of myself, I also don't like giving out too much personal info (not including my hobbies and random things I like). My favorite fruit is pineapple, even though I'm pineapple intolerant. An intolerance is like being allergic to stuff, but an intolerance can't kill you. It just makes my mouth all weird and gummy and... I don't know, just weird.
PERSOOOOOOOOON!!! Hello! :)
naturegirl123321
Noob
Noob
Hi ya'll! I am Nature, and some of you know me as Tris. I'll be on as often as I can, with the exception of schooling. Have an awesome day! :3
Badnik
Noob
Noob
Hello my name is Chris and i'm good friends whith LAVA89.
He told me that the minecraft server have been reset and updated and he wanted to know if I wanted to join.
So here I am nice to meet you all
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome Chris!
Ariana_Kat_304
Noob
Noob
Hi. I am new and I don't really know what to say so I will just say I am happy to have found this site and to be a part of it! :D
RemnantRD
Noob
Noob
Hey everyone, RemnantRD here!
I would like to introduce myself to prism. I'm currently a member at other servers on the network and enjoy playing minecraft, building, etc.
Hopefully I'll make enough posts to be whitelisted and join you all on the minecraft server.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Welcome a everyone! Who wants cookies? :lol:
V2040
Noob
Noob
Hey, I'm new here.
Guy, turning 19 this year, Roman catholic but might convert to byzantine Catholicism.
My interests are literature, philosophy, cooking. I don't play games as much as I used to.
I found this site through advertisement on 8chan.