Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Antonio1247God
Noob
Noob
Hi, Im Antonio and im a good person
TheRealYlias
Noob
Noob
I am Ylias, I am actually named Reaves. I have been playing Minecraft for I don't even know anymore lol.
Jivesucka
Noob
Noob
Hey Team, Jive here.

Not much to say in introduction; I'm 35, here to craft mines and take names.
Also looking forward to spiritual discussions/debate via internets that don't end up devolving to just spouting nazi sentiment at each other.

P.S. I'm in Australia, so I'm 10 hrs ahead of server time. (Your 5pm is my 3am; I'll only be on in your late night/early mornings)
CrazyRandomDOGE
Noob
Noob
Hello meh name is Chris, I love minecraft. But mostly Jesus. I play keys at my church and I enjoy music. I also wanna play some minecraft with some fellow Christians! I am very new to this community. I look forward to joining!
BellicosityKit
Noob
Noob
Hello! I'm new to CCG and looking forward to getting to know everyone. I primarily play on minecraft servers, mostly survival and skyblock. I'm terrible at PVP and only marginally better at PVE, :lol:

Hope to meet you all soon!

-Kit
Beastbot
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Yes!
Hi everyone! I'm been "lurking" for a while on this site after being linked to it in a Doug TenNapel YouTube video. I've been getting sick of game review sites that pretend to be "unbiased" while not mentioning or automatically accepting things that are blatantly immoral/anti-Christian *coughgameinformercough*, so after being burned a few times on buying games I wouldn't have bought if I had known what was actually in them, this site looks like a breath of fresh air. I love the idea of moral scores as well gameplay scores-- I might submit some reviews of my own eventually (though I'm currently still on Playstation 3 games, I'm so behind in my game stack).

Regarding myself, beyond obviously being playing video games and being a Christian, I'm also a big fan of the series X-Men: Evolution from the early 2000s, and of Transformers toys (I've been collecting since 1997 and have almost 4,000 of them now!). If you are interested in either of these topics, I have a long running site you can access here: http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/bbfortress

Looking forward to joining an online Christian gaming community!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad the reviews here are a blessing for you :)
Allfearsalsa
Noob
Noob
Hello!

I am a male in AL, and I joined here to check out your gaming community. I have played many things over the years, but am currently busy in WoW and occasionally Minecraft when I need a break from WoW. I have played Minecraft since 2012 off and on.

I have been looking more towards Christian fellowship lately for video games, and have realized how difficult that actually is. I am looking forward to exploring the community here. I will likely be causal at first, but there is a good chance that will change in the future!

As the world changes more and more down that wicked path, there will be less and less things friendly to Christians in general. Even games are now starting to push the agenda that we are bad (a perfect example is Far Cry 5, and Outlast 2).

I don't mean to preach, I am just saying I am hoping to find a good Christian community for gaming - and I am hoping this is that community!
Lahd
Noob
Noob
Hi everyone !

My name is Lad, I'm a minecraft player since a very long time and I always prefered to play on christian servers because the people are very nice and helpful :D I come from France and I like to meet new people from foreign countries, this server can be a way to make new friends :lol: I hope I'll soon join the community on the server !

Toutes mes salutations,
Lahd
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome and glad you found us!
Dragon_skull04
Noob
Noob
Hello my name is Silas Ernstsen
Dragon_skull04
Noob
Noob
Hello i am 14 yers old and i came here to play minecraft, this is my secoud post
Dragon_skull04
Noob
Noob
I have played a lot of minecraft and i still do play minecraft. Minecraft was the last game i played
Potatosaur
Noob
Noob
My name is Eli, I have some friends on the Prism server, and I'd like to join. I am a Christian and a homeschooler. (Pls accept me)
monkey4ggh
Noob
Noob
Hello!
My name is Jonathan, and I am (obviously) a new member to the forums. I also wish to join the minecraft server. I don't play video games a lot, but I hope to make some friends and enjoy my time on the server if I am able to join. I am a christian and a boy scout. I am an active lover of our lord, Jesus Christ, and have a decently strong faith. I hope to get to know some new people (like I said previously)!