Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
SavagePancakez
Noob
Noob
Hey my name is Owen!
Levi_kelevra
Noob
Noob
Hello my names Levi I play A LOT of mine craft! I also think that this would opportunity for fellowship, I'm an avid gamer I have several console games and a lot more PC games and a steam account. the most recent game I downloaded was spore I like creating and anything constructive or creative. the last game I beat was soul reaver 2 legacy of kain its a rpg about a lost soul. the last movie I watched was Legion a little rough but very compelling movie. I like to watch comedies scrubs the ranch or House. I like a lot of classic rock like queen or led zeppelin, the last album I bought was coheed and cambrias apollo 4. Im reading through the book of Matthew, if you read nothing else in your life read the bible My clean joke? How do you make make a fruit cordial? You be nice to it! I want people to pray that others Know He is real! we need to feed his sheep and be understanding and loving to all people this is what He wants. God bless you and keep you well.
Attachments
1jehovahnissi.jpg
1jehovahnissi.jpg (5.25 KiB) Viewed 4856 times
double_anchovies
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm Jeff / double_anchovies. Reading through the introductions it looks like a great community.

I'm "older" in my 40s and have been a Christian since my early teens. I'm disabled and find busting rocks in minecraft to be helpful in distracting me from discomfort.

I'm not playing anything else right now - can't compete in most games with my slow reactions. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear 'em...thanks!
MrFixit
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone! I'm MrFixit, and just found out about this on 2/12/18. I mostly play creative-sandbox-games like Scrap Mechanic, Logic Bots, Factario, and of course, Minecraft. I not very good at FPS games like TF2, Doom, and Fortnite, but I do enjoy playing those. Minecraft was the first PC game I ever got, so it has been one of, if not the favorite game of mine. I first got an MC account back in 2013 played for a while, then school got in the way and I couldn't play for a few months. When I finally got back, it asked for my username and password. The account was using my dad's work email, which he had to get rid of for some reason I do not know. I was not able to do a password reset, so that account was gone. A while later on my birthday, I got another MC account, and it was amazing. I was so happy to play this game again. Some more time passed, and on a video I saw, a person had multiple Minecraft accounts. By that time I got my own computer, Gmail, and outlook. I talked with my dad, who talked with Mojang Support, and a while later I had the original account back under control, transferred it to my outlook email, added a skin, new username, info, etc. So now I have MrFixit and _Superliminal_. I think it is really useful to be able to test contraptions that require 2 players to operate and fun to play with my brothers who are too young to have an account of their own.
__Skelly
Noob
Noob
Hello!

My name is Aiden (although I usually go by Skelly, which i use in various games). I always have trouble talking about myself, because I usually like to appreciate and talk about others more, but I'll do my best. I am a very active gamer, and up to play whatever I come across. Some of my most played (and favorite) games include Minecraft and Overwatch on PC, Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts on my PS4, and regardless of what I play it on, FEZ and Rocket League, as well as Undertale. While those are only a few of the games on my long list of games I love, those are the ones that came to me first. Some of my non-gaming-related hobbies I have include smelling candles (don't judge me on that) and reading many books, some of my favorite authors being John Green, James Patterson, and Nisio Isin. While that is a basic summary of me, you are always free to ask me anything you like. I anticipate being a part of this community, and hope I can be active and contribute to it as a whole.

Thanks!
Grandewhopper
Noob
Noob
Hey my name is Ivan. I'm a musician from Australia, I study music, go to church, and read into the philosophy of the bible. This is something I like to talk about.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome everyone!
gpirchy
Noob
Noob
Hi, my name is gpirchy. I live in Texas and my sone and I like to play Minecraft.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
ShadowedStarr
Hello! I'm Shadow! It's good to meet you all! I love I mean LOVE playing games. A few examples are Dust, Skull Girls, Minecraft :D and Bastion. I hope to have fun with you all and hope we'll become good friends! That's all for now. See ya later!! 8)
JCworks
Noob
Noob
Hello! My IGN is JCworks, but you can call me "JC".
JCworks
Noob
Noob
I think I'm addicted to saltine crackers...
JCworks
Noob
Noob
Hello, I'm having technical difficulties with my posting not showing up, please help.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
The first 5 posts require moderator approval
TheBailinator07
Noob
Noob
Hello all, My name is Bailey, but you can call me "Bail" or "Bailinator". I'm new to the server and I'm excited to see that there is a cool christian gaming community.