Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
justin_havu
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm Justin, 33 years old. I've been a born-again Christian since late 2003 and am currently serving in my church as worship leader. I've served in this position for 6 years, and I'm very blessed that God has called me to do this. I'm looking very much forward to connecting here, as well as on the Minecraft server, (once I'm whitelisted, of course!), and I also have Steam (justinhavu).

Blessings!

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Sent you a Steam friend request, welcome!
justin_havu
Noob
Noob
I'm Justin, 33 years old from Berwick, ME, USA. I'm a big music geek, part-time professional musician, and I build computers on the side as a bit of a hobby. Other hobbies include running, biking, exercise in general (lol), and casual gaming.

I've been a born-again Christian since 2003 and I'm currently the worship leader at my church, which is a position I've been happily serving for 6 years. I also serve in our audio/visual department as the lead tech guy.

I'm happy to have found a Christ-centered gaming network and can't wait to dive in and have fun!

Steam handle is: justinhavu

Many blessings!

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Comotto
Welcome.

CARZ
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Hi there! Make yourself comfortable. This is a great and welcoming community, as long as you follow the rules. :)

A big portion of the population here is into this weird, blocky game called "Minecraft," but there are plenty of other topics being discussed as well. Have you ever considered writing game reviews?

I look forward to getting to know you better!
justin_havu
Noob
Noob
Minecraft? Never heard of it... JK!

I'm a huge Minecraft fan. The ability to taylor the game to one's own individual liking is great, especially since I'm not a big fan of the combat aspect. I just play in Peaceful mode, or in Creative when I have the itch to build something.

As far as gaming in general goes, I'm a fan of retro games (Super Mario series, as well as simulation/strategy/tycoon games, and some puzzle titles, too, (Tetris, anyone? Also a big fan of the Portal series.)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
Vectorized
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm Vectorized. I love playing video games (GTA V, Battlefield, WoW, etc.), and watching football & movies. I also like to fish. I was raised in a non-religious household, but recently decided Christianity was right for me. I can't wait to meet some new people.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
SweetEve
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone,
SweetEve here. I have been playing MC for roughly 6 years on a couple other servers, always looking for a good community of people.
I have 5 kids in real life, so having some time for myself is a rare joy at times.
I have been actively searching for a server that my 12 and 9 year olds can play on without having to worry about who is on and what they will say to them. I believe in surrounding my kids in loving Jesus loving people. ^_^
Excited to get to know you all better in game. ^_^
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!
Aminuu
Noob
Noob
Hello! Im new here. A guy named John Treat recommended me. He is on this server, I'm fairly certain. I've played Minecraft for about five years and really know nothing about building lol. I hope I have fun here!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the fold! Glad you found us!
werner719
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm new. My screen name is Sir_Silliness. I don't give out my real name, so just call me Sir Silliness or Sir Silly for short. I got a Wii U for my birthday and have just recently started playing Minecraft. I am looking forward to a safe place to play! :P
Last edited by werner719 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.