Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome Teku13!
bgpablo
Hello, everyone. I am a fairly new member on the site. I have been a Christian since age 5 and a gamer since age 5.

I love Jesus Christ and he is number one in my life! I've been happily married for 13 years and have 3 sons and a daughter. God has blessed me immensely since day one (literally) and continues to carry me along. I am currently responding to a call to become a Pastor, so I am attending my third year at Emmanuel Bible College in Kitchener, Ontario.

I have loved playing video games over the years, from ColecoVision and C64 to the Wii, PS3 & 3DS (my 360 died :( ).
I have also struggled with game addiction. Just over the past few months, God has shown me how I put games on the top of my priorities and Him at the bottom. So, now I am reversing these...God MUST come first!
I have also been convicted to rid my game collection of Mature games. The most violent game I own now is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. God revealed to me the message that my kids were getting from me about the games they could play when they were older, like being a certain age means they can justify killing. They have said that they are glad that I am getting rid of them, which took me by surprise!

My mission in life is to serve and worship God with everything that I have, in everything that I do. Since my recommitment, my family has seen a difference in my life. Funny, with my new devotion to God, I stumbled across this site and have had a new opportunity to share my faith and encourage others in their walks with God. It is nice to be in an environment where people love God. I have that at my church, my school, my family and here, at this site.

BG
If a tree falls and no one is there to hear it... well, we can be glad that we're all safe!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad to have you here! I totally respect your gaming decisions and am glad that God is in the drivers seat. :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
'Sup?
Iccelerox
Noob
Noob
Hi, is this where im supposed to post? And does it count as posting five times if I post in five topics/areas?
Ice.......
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, and yes it counts :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums. ^_^
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Velcome, ve vill be sending you your bowler hat and tobacco pipe shortly.
neviklink
Noob
Noob
I'm new hear some of you might know me from minecraft, i cam to play minecraft XD. Bascom gave me the link to the site.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! What is your minecraft username?
neviklink
Noob
Noob
neviklink i use the same for pretty much anything
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the forums dude. ^_^
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
Welcome
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
amped3000
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm new here. I just joined the website looking for Christian servers to play on. I found this website by googling Christian minecraft servers. :) I am really getting tired of joining server with everyone swearing, and using explicit language, so I just used google. If you have anything you want to ask me just ask. I don't bite! :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the forums. ^_^