Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
TheDad
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm new to this site, but not entirely new to gaming. I played rogue in college in the late 80s, but my wife isn't into computer gaming - so I stayed away from online games until my kids were old enough to use computers. Then we played Cartoon Network's Fusion Fall for a while - I picked it for its chat filter and friendliness to young kids. Once we got bored with it I took a break from online games, and a year ago we started playing LOTRO together. Currently they have the Minecraft bug, so I'm looking around for Christian servers for them and found this site. I'm on only when I have 'free' time. :lol:
All spheres of thought, be they Science or Philosophy or Religion, require a step of Faith.
LegoFan560
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Welcome!
@Cheryl: Thanks for a wonderful community. It is a pleasure and honor to be a part of it.

"Well then, carry on chaps."
-Deepfreeze32

"it's not malware guys it's linux ;)"
-ccgr

"Go play outside. That's what I'm going to do now."
-ccgr
IronMcFly
Noob
Noob
Hi
Hope you are well.

IGN: IronMcFly comes from main char played in my 1st MMO, Eve Online, i played Iron McFly starting Dec 2005 i think.

I'm trying to get whitelisted to play a MineCraft server. But after the seriousness of these 15 post I'm sort of exhausted and the day gone. Maybe it was all its own reward, idk.

In MC I play about 3-20 hours and start a new world or server.
I've never seen the EndGame, not even on YouTube.
I like the early adventure and struggle to survive.

In fact I make it a bit harder by not allowing myself stone tools until I have a home with certain features like doors, furnace, 2x dbl chests, and must be above ground if i'm in single player. On public servers I allow myself to start with a dugout dwelling.

I have even high pre-reqs before I can use iron tools. But I allow myself buckets and armor with stone tech above. I rarely play to where I have Diamond anything.

I try to not to kill any passive mobs for food except fish. Once I'm ranching it is fine.
I replant trees, cacti, reeds, and stuff I may pinch a sample of like melon, carrot or potato.

I play PvE, not PvP (same in Eve). I don't steal or grief. I miss chat for long periods I'm busy.

I like to head out away from others to make a small home and garden. Maybe a Tower or 16x color wool ranch.
IronMcFly
Noob
Noob
Hi again o/
'All about me - Part 2' :)

I've been told I'm OCD. Which I guess I lean towards.
I multitask poorly. I prefer to dwell on one job, voice, idea, goal.
But as I can hold a job and sleep without medication, I'm just "leaning." :)

Otherwise... IDK
I am hoping to be whitelisted.
Typically sites ask, "Have you ever been banned?" No, not even a warning.
I enjoy building, beauty, and helping.

I don't have some rage to vent or axe to grind.
I have my own apt. car and RL with frisbee friends and options.

Oh, and I have God in my life to thank for it,m to help me choose of it.

what was it John Lennon said?
"... I'd like to say thank you, ... I hope we passed the audition."

cya o/
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the site, TheDad. ^_^

And welcome IronMcfly. Or, Hello Mcfly. If you happen to listen to Relient K. :D
Isabella202
Noob
Noob
Hello!
My name is Isabella, I am 14 years old, and a Christian all my life. My friend told me about this site, and highly recommended it to me as a safe gaming environment. As far as my interests go, I like clean pop music, the great outdoors, and having fun with friends. :)

Sincerely,
Isabella
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I went outside once. It wasn't that great. >_>

:D Kidding. Welcome to the site. ^_^
AnnieBoo13
Noob
Noob
My name is Annie and I am 14 :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the site. ^_^
monkeydance
Noob
Noob
I really like playing minecraft, and would love to have a Christian server with no cursing on which to play. Thanks!!
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." -Jeremiah 29:11
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome. ^_^
seancruz
Noob
Noob
Hello I'm Sean,

I am a 22 year old illustrator/game designer, and I am currently designing a game with a team of friends. It is my aspiration to create games that are more about Biblical concepts and ideas, rather than secular ones. I am glad to have found a community of Christian gamers, I felt pretty alone out there haha. I hope to one day develop meaningful games based on Christian values and concepts, but if the Lord calls me to give that up for something else, well, I'll have to xD

So I've no true idea what the future will be, but I am sure I will be here for a while. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Sean! Glad you found us.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the site. ^_^
Dutch_Scream
Noob
Noob
I'm Dutch_Scream (don't ask me about my name, I'm dutch but I regret the rest of it haha) and I like to minecraft and listen to music in my free time! :)