Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Double_Pixel
Noob
Noob
Greetings,

I am a new member here - obviously. :-) I have been looking for a good Christian centered gaming group that I could socialize with. My primary game at this time is Minecraft. I am a family man with 2 kids. My son also plays online a lot. He usually plays TF2 (Team Fortress 2). I am hoping that if this group is socially active and has enough playing active members, then I can introduce my son to this group as well. He can use a good group to play online with that does not have members using coarse language.

I also like to defend my faith in Christ and in Creationism. I find that Science and Creation work together very well. There is too much that Evolutionists don't tell others about problems with their theories.

I do work often with a full time job and taking care of the family so there are times I don't talk a lot or am unable to play much. Still, I try to make time for others whenever they are wanting or needing.

Thank you for your time and glad to meet you all.
Howsha
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Jason. My in game name is RebTevye ( the name is from the film Fiddler on the Roof, one of my favourites.) I live in the Mid-West US. I am a cook by trade but am currently on medical disability. I gave my life to Christ in February of 2016 and continue to walk with Him to this day.
I have played Minecraft for about 3 years and still play it every day. (I have a lot of time on my hands) I play so much that sometimes I am kinda put off by the toxicity of a lot of public servers and I end up leaving after putting considerable amounts of work into my builds. I started playing singleplayer again for awhile, but I get kinda lonely.
I am looking for a server that maintains Christian values. I need a home, to put it bluntly. A place where I can finally stay long enough to build something epic. I am really friendly and always down to help anyone in need. If you see me on the server do not hesitate to say hello. I can be quiet at times, but once ya get me chatting I can be quite sociable.

Hope to see ya around,

-Jason
Digamm
Noob
Noob
Hi! I'm new to minecraft servers in general. I used to play a couple of years ago, and now I'm getting back into it. I want to play on a server, before I would play with my siblings, but now they're gone to college. So, I'm here at home, bored, looking for a server and I found this cool one.
georgeothy
Noob
Noob
Hi there my name is George Washington Aidan Tate. I just got baptized and now my life is going to be like Jesus' I used to play on unholy servers now I am making the decision not to. I would be delighted to play this server.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome everyone!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
project312
Noob
Noob
Hey, I'm project312 (on the forum and on minecraft). I'm a pretty new Christian looking for some good Christian fellowship. I'm a pretty nerdy weird one, and I live on the west coast. I'm a KJV-Bible-believing Christian. Also, this is my 15th post, so I hope to be whitelisted on the server.
storm1485
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone!

My name is Josh but, I go by storm, gamer, or crazymodder just a few of my online nicknames. I enjoy playing Minecraft very much.

I'm 25 years old, a college student studying networking on summer break looking to multigame, especially with fellow believers in Christ. I'm more than happy to be here and cannot wait to get to know everyone here!
boardinmike96
Noob
Noob
Hey guys,

I believe I am new here. As crazy as that sounds, I took a long break from Minecraft, and have now come back to it for some fun which leaves me questioning if I have been on this server or not. I used to play on several Christian Gaming servers in the past, and thought I would check this one out. My in-game gamertag is boardinmike96; I like to snowboard, hence the name. My real name is Michael, but you can call me Mike, and I play mac, pc, and a little xbox. For now it will only be minecraft for me, due to how busy I am in college, but other than mc I also play Black Ops 3 on PC, and Elite Dangerous. Of course I do not have much time right now, but once I do, I will hopefully be back on those games.

I am a follower and believer of Jesus Christ, and hope to meet fellow believers who share the same relationship to Him as I do. I saw that this server is fairly old now, so I hope people still are playing. I am looking forward to seeing you all online!

Thanks,
Michael
FemaleGamer88
Noob
Noob
Hi! I'm Shelly.

I joined this site because I wanted to develop friendships with people who believe in God. I know I need to be surrounded by more people of faith, as well as those who know how, or like to have fun. I would like to join the Minecraft server, as well as try to play other games with believers in Christ. I don't have a great computer, so I can't guarantee anyone I;ll be able to play the beefiest of games...plus, I actually going try to cut back on how much I play games. lol. When I do play games though, I would feel good, knowing that the people I play with will hopefully have a positive influence on me.

Besides MC, I have a Steam with several games on there...some I'm gonna get rid of. Some of the games I remember having on Steam are: Age of EMpires 2, Creativerse, Starbound, Terraria, SupremeCommander2, and Orcs Must Die 2 (haven't been on Steam in a long time).
CaptnKarl
Noob
Noob
The name is CaptnKarl and I'm new here. Getting tired of the toxicity found on most servers and needing a break from it. Hope to find a great place to keep playing minecraft factions without having to endure the over the top drama. I think the game can be played without insiding and keeping a strong witness without others feeling like we are them as we play.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Josh, Michael, Shelly, and Karl!
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Welcome, new CCGs! You've joined the bestest Christ-centered gaming community on teh interwebz! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, feel free to join discussions, ask questions, and have fun exploring our little forum.

Our Minecraft server is our most popular attraction. However, other games are highly encouraged!! ♡

We are also a community of faith, so don't be afraid to discuss the Bible with the other CCGs
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
pokernutz86
Noob
Noob
Hello all,
My name is Matthew but my user name is pokernutz86. Im 31 years old and living in Wyoming currently and moving in the next year.
I love gaming and getting to know other Christians. Im a Baptist and a Veteran from the US Army.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Thanks for serving our country too! :)
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
Hi Matthew! Your username is NUTZ!

Welcome to this awesome Christ-centered community. Don't be afraid to discuss gaming or the Bible here! I know you are here because God knew you are as NUTZ as we are :lol: :lol: :lol:
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT