Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
werner719
Noob
Noob
Hi, I am Sir_Silliness' sister and my screen name is Graciva_Girl. I am also new to Minecraft and looking forward to a safe place to play. I can't share my real name, so you can call me Graciva Girl or GG for short. :D :D :D
Last edited by werner719 on Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joey_Roddy
Noob
Noob
Hello, I am new here. My name is Joey Michael Roddy. I was born in Houma, Louisiana with asthma. I am a Christian and a worship minister. I like to draw, paint and play the piano. I also sing. I am 5'6'' tall, I have medium brown hair with brown eyes. I am quite shy until I get to really know the person or persons I am around. I am currently in a relationship with a wonderful Godly Christian woman that the Lord has sent me. I like to meet new friends. I cherish both friends and family.
CraZy_Ernie
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is... wait, that line was used in Princess Bride, let's start this over again. I'm CraZy_Ernie, however most people in games call me Ernie. I'm not really Crazy and my name isn't Ernie either, but that isn't the ultimate point. I'm what most people call an old guy, gaming for as long as I can remember. MC, I'd say I'm going on 3-4 years and only because my daughter wanted to play. Now that she is getting older, she is starting to ask to play online, hence my seeking out a friendly/family centered environment.
A recently new member here, Nate_Dad, recommended I check this server out. I have played MC with Nate_Dad for years, building, talking life, work, and hundreds of other topics. I've even gamed with Nate_Dad's son, Natethegreat####, from time to time.
So I touched upon I was looking for a safe, family, friendly environment with the hopes that my daughter will eventually game along side me. I like to raise my children with morals, values, and ethics centered around a faith based life. My children attend Catholic school.
What else... I work in the healthcare industry, designing medical imaging systems that help people. One could say things I do help touch the lives of hundreds of millions of people every year.
I should also mention that I am the President and Executive Director for a non-profit 501(c)(3), started by my daughter, that helps children in need. That is a story for another day perhaps.

Want to know anything else about me? Ask me in game or online. I'm helpful in game and will help when I can.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Glad you found us, we're a non-profit as well :)
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome everyone! Hope you guys like it here!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Chilly0ne
Noob
Noob
Hi I'm Chilly0ne. I'm here to connect with my cousins, I'm a Christian and I want to learn more about minecraft in a safe environment.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome!
mmcmullen3
Noob
Noob
My Name is Michael McMullen. I am 43, I pastor Martha's Chapel FMC church in deville Louisiana. I am Married with 2 children. I am a Christian! I love Christ with all my heart and am a servant of the Gospel. I preach and teach God's word as a Circuit rider across Louisiana and Texas. God Bless :D
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice to know that there are some pastors out there who don't believe all video games are evil, welcome!
sebastionfox
Noob
Noob
hi im michael mcdonald, my friends just call me seb :3. im 19 years old and love to play minecraft as you can tell :P. i love dogs and pizza
J.K. Riki
Hello all! I'm JK and just figured I'd pop by to say hello on these boards. Seems like a cool place for folks to hang out. Anyway, see ya around the rest of the forum, I guess!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome, glad you found us. A Miyazaki fan by chance? :)
J.K. Riki
Animation fan in general, but I DO love me some Spirited Away, ha ha. (Mostly I picked the avatar because it was the one that said "animation" to me. Wasn't sure if I could upload my own, figured not since I didn't see the option!)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
You can e-mail me one and I'll be happy to add it to our collection. Since we get some trolls joining the forums I'm afraid to let everyone add their own avatars....
mbstump29
Noob
Noob
Hi I am new to the site, just trying a server that is safe for my son and his brother to play on and that is having a positive influence other than all the other games out there.