Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Glad you found us!
VeliLeBelly
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Veli! Pleasure to meet you all! :D
VeliLeBelly
Noob
Noob
Yes, I did come here to play Minecraft. :)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
TemplarsBane
Noob
Noob
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but what the hey, right?

My name is Nick. I'm 23, I'm from VA, I graduated college 2 years ago and got married a month ago. I've been gaming for about a decade in many forms. Mostly PC and table top though. I started out on Halo PC and Battlefield Vietnam WAY back in the day xD Played a ton of FPS games even though my most played game overall has been League of Legends. Currently I've been bopping around between LoL, Rocket League, America's Army, and now I'm starting to get back into Minecraft for a little bit.

I've played some MC off and on since Beta, but never for long stretches. Figured maybe I'd try out a Christian group and play with some other peeps.

I was part of the Christian group, Christian Gamers Online for a number of years before they shut down. Mostly played Battlefield 2 with them.

So yeah, I'm a musician, a gamer, an athlete, and I have a wide range of interests. I'm an open book :) AMA if you wanna.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
jbmsDad
Noob
Noob
Hi :-)

My name is Michael and I am jbmsDad in Minecraft. My son found this site and we are both joining up so we can play on a nice server. He is the one who got me started playing Minecraft and we have had a lot of fun playing. I am a Christian and am thankful for a server like this one.

looking forward to playing :-)

Mike (jbmsDad)
jbmPlaysGaming
Noob
Noob
Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Joshua. My IGN in Minecraft is jbmPlaysGaming. I have my own YouTube channel called jbmPlaysGaming. It is friendly to Christians.
I am a Christian too, and I love Jesus! Amen!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
xXAerowenXx
Noob
Noob
Hello. I'm currently a female high school student (last year), semi-avid minecraft gamer, and I'm not really sure what else to post for now :3 Also a christian, (consider myself non-denominational, although I attend a Presbyterian church) since about 5 years ago at the beginning of my teen years. I'm also UltraHyperGaMeR's older sister (that's how I found out about this server) :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Jsaw90
Noob
Noob
Hello ! Name is Justin but anyone can call me Jsaw as it is a mash up of my first and last name =D
I've been a gamer off and on since 8yrs old.. currently 26yrs old and landed in minecraft open world format game playing.
I am mostly a builder and I don't really like PVP because I get dizzy ;3 (#2B2T) I have been a Christian my whole life, Christian family whole nine yards. between 2013 and and 2015 I was traveling the US with a team of ministers preaching the faith grace gospel as told by the apostle Paul.
(met a lot of Amish folk....they sure know how to cook yummmm) Totally changed my life. I would say I fall in the line of non-denominational, but reality we're all in the same pie am I right ?!?!?!?

Anyways post number two ...
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!

I want to warn people that the server is currently having serious issues with the pulgins, so anyone that does their posts may have to wait longer that usual to be whitelisted, and that new players will be trapped in the spawn world until the pulgins are fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
I post too much.