Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome to the forums! :D
Spoiler:

RooksBailey
Noob
Noob
Thanks, everyone!
storm
Gamer
Gamer
Hi my name is Lynn I became hooked on minecraft from the start I mean Lego's with attitude who wouldn't love that I was introduced to multilayer servers by friend and now not sure I can go back to solo I am seeking a Christian server thus I am here
I love reading (mysteries and some history mostly ) fish tanks (got a antique 75- 80 gallon hexagon in living room) gardening, and other outdoors stuff (except in winter )
My favorite pet is dogs (must be Boxer) and miss being on farm with cattle and sheep
will warn you chat doesn't have spell-check so you will see that I am horrid speller my friends say I don't misspell I speak fluent Lynnglish
I believe it is the duty of all to support in prayer and action all who need That being said this is not license to do nothing and beg for items others have worked hard for after all part of any good game is earning what you have and working alone or as a team to improve not to beg or bug others to do it for you lol wheres the fun in that
I am also a person who loves to laugh and do joke a lot but am learning to be more serious
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Lynnglish. XD Funny. I've had people tell me I either write in my own syntax, or in a dead language.

Welcome to the forums. ^_^
Emwok
CCGR addict
My dad tells me I make very complex sentences. Usually run on sentences. Lately I've been trying not to make things too short and choppy but also not too long.

Welcome to the forums!
Spoiler:

KingApplesauce
Noob
Noob
Hey y'all! I just signed up to CCG, and decided to introduce myself! Well, I was born and raised in a Christian home, and went through some rough times during elementary and middle school. During this time is when Jesus found me, and now I want to live for and with Him from now on! You can get to know me a little better by checking out my G+ page… https://plus.google.com/u/0/102626840192327866454" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So there ya go! Remember to live it like Jesus, and I hope to soon join ya on some games ;)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the forums, amigo.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Nice Google +! I don't have it, but would plus you if I did. Welcome to the forums!
Spoiler:

Explobe
Noob
Noob
I'm Caleb. My favorite color is red. I love to play with Legos and Minecraft. I'm looking forward to playing.
Mizzkryzz
Hello ,my name is Mizzkryzz (I do not give out my real name until i can really trust the people).The last CD i bought was a CD by the christian band : Luminate : Come home.The last TV show i watched was Sam and Cat.My favorite TV show is Full House.I recently watched Jurassic Park( For the first time).I am currently reading Kite Runner and Of Mice and Men (For AP classes).

God right now is working through my family and I's life by leading us to a new church.God told my dad one day that its time for us to go to a new church (Which is really hard for us ,because we have gone to this church for 10 years).So right now we are currently going to different churches each sunday to see which one God leads us to. I have aprayer request ,that at the new church we choose to go to we all get closer to God and closer together as a family.

The last thing i did was go to a barbeque for the 4th of July. ( My Dad , mom and I are in a motorcycle club called Bikers For Christ and we went to a barbeque to hang out). the last game i played was Minecraft and League of Legends.

I am really looking forward to joining your minecraft server and hope you will accept me in. I also Accept and will follow the rules.
God bless you!Thank you for this opportunity.Have a blessed day! :mrgreen:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the forums. ^_^
Mizzkryzz
Thank you so much . I was wondering , may I get whitelisted on your minecraft server . I would love to be able to meet new people. I was only allowed to get on my dad's servers ,because of all the bad language on normal ones but then i looked up christian serrvers and i asked dad if i could get on he said yes .

If possible i would love to join your minecraft server.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
15 posts on the forum and we'll be happy to whitelist you
Mizzkryzz
o lol i thought you were just answer those questions in the introductions.
Mizzkryzz
o i just looked and the 15 questions is that what you are talking about,because i did all those in my introduction i answered all of them.