Am I back??

For those times when you want to talk about something other than games. Be sure to introduce yourself.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
qshop
Minecraft Server Admin

Am I back??

Postby qshop » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:39 pm

Hey guys,

So its been a while since I have been on the server, mainly because I was busy with school and life in general. I am going to give a bit of an update to why I was absent. I started a new class, called Ancient thought and this class is very intense. It involves having to write about controversial topics as well as how to write correctly and structurally. This class has took a toll on my time as well as my social calendar. Along with this class and school in general, I decided to start my own business. I don't know if any of you have heard what slime is, but it is a common trend among kids and teens of all ages and I decided it would be cool to sell it in my small town and even have my own stand in a local store. Hopefully I have the time to be committed to this server again, because this server has a lot of meaning to me. And does anyone know the IP address for the server? Since I was away I didn't really have time to get the address put into minecraft. Anyways I hope to be here more often :)

Thanks and God bless,

qshop
qshop1

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

Prism: Minecraft Admin

evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Re: Am I back??

Postby evered » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Yo wb!

The IP is agapecreation.org

Starfire11
Gamer
Gamer

Postby Starfire11 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Hey Q! Welcome back!

We joined the Agape Creation Network, and once you’re on you can tp to Prism with
/server prism

I’m doing debate for my first time this year (we'll see how that goes..) and was thinking of you :wink:.

Thanks for the update!
-starfire
i thank You . . . for most this amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes
-e. e. cummings

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!

Postby JesusIsLord713 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:16 pm

Welcome back Qshop! :D The other people that have responded have the instructions for how to get to prism now. :)
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!

Return to “General Discussion”