I make 3D games

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
I like to make games and at the moment I am making a police based game. I have edited the car a little bit sense then!

Enjoy!
J.K. Riki
Cool! What kind of game will it be, genre wise?

My wife and I are also making games now. Just about a month into our first one, so it's still not really playable. Hard stuff, this making games! Good luck with yours, hope to see more as you go. :)
SGTPinecone
Noob
Noob
Thanks for the kind reply! it will be a police based game within my fictional city of Cortland, which is in the fictional county of Macintosh. I came up with the name because I had no idea what to call the area then I looked at computer and went "I have an idea!" and oh my is it hard work... I have only done modeling for it sense June of 2018 and have barely started coding yet. I am a soon to be college student as well so that will slow things down a bit.