JK's Art Thread

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
J.K. Riki
Been a while again! Here is an early character model sheet for our next Weekend Panda game, plus some of the 5 minute rough icons I did to use as we figure out the game's mechanics.

Also we had to cancel a recent project that we worked on for many months and that was very difficult. I wrote about it here if anyone wants to check that out. I'm glad to be back to work on this new game, though!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Your artwork is awesome! Sorry to hear about the canceled project :(
rogersrus
Noob
Noob
Like your art good job
J.K. Riki
More art from the upcoming game. Figured it doesn't hurt to share it as I go!

J.K. Riki
Been a while since I posted to this thread! Here is some art for our upcoming game The Cursed Pagoda.

I have had to get a part-time job that is sucking up all my energy, so not a lot of art being done right now. But the job ends in June of 2020 so it isn't forever, and hopefully the creative work will return. :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
pretty night sky :)
MC89
Noob
Noob
This looks really great! Is your first game ready and online now, can we get it? Or is it still a WIP?
SquishySphere
Noob
Noob
A story-based card game set in a cursed pagoda infested wirh ghosts sounds quite cool, not gonna lie.

The art is amazing, I love the sky in the night shot and that bunny (which I assume is one of the spirits, right? Or maybe the player character or a companion NPC?) looks really nice, I like their design.
J.K. Riki
MC89 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:52 am This looks really great! Is your first game ready and online now, can we get it? Or is it still a WIP?
We have currently five games released and a 6th in the works. The Cursed Pagoda is on Steam, and the others are all free on Android and Apple. :)

In art-related news, I finished a piece of fanart of Princess Daisy (my favorite Mario character) and have been working on the design for our next Weekend Panda game called "Mythic Ranch: Card Battles."

crizpy
Noob
Noob
all of the art here is really cool
good job guys :D