An idea for Youtube

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
lokik21
Are you human?: Yes!
So recently I've been watching a lot of Super Mario Maker Let's Plays, because well honestly that game is a lot of fun to watch people play. However during this time I also noticed people swear a lot for these let's plays (was watching Game Grumps videos of it and the SuperGamingBros). Now the latter one only had occasional swearing and wasn't to bad admittedly, it's GameGrumps that swore a lot.
Now this got me to thinking about starting a YouTube let's play channel with no swearing, I currently have a YouTube channel but I did used to swear in those and want to start over as such. I don't happen to know of anyone that goes out of their way to not swear except one YouTuber and that's RoahmMyhtril.

However this got me to thinking that I don't think I've seen any Christian Let's Players. Period. If there are any I'd be interested in them, however the point of this is I was thinking of making a channel like that and what to know what people thought of that. Cause I can't think of a good name for it, I was thinking possibly CatholicGaming (since I am Catholic) but wasn't sure on that. I also wanted to end each video with a few minutes of prayer and see what everyone thought of that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a group or just myself as well so that's why I'm asking. Not sure if this is the right place for this so I apologize if it isn't.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
I post some play videos and usually end them with God bless. :)

www.youtube.com/ccgr
lokik21
Oh nice I like that, watched your videos and liked those. I think I will go ahead and try to do this then. Just can't think much of a good name.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
lokik21 wrote:Oh nice I like that, watched your videos and liked those. I think I will go ahead and try to do this then. Just can't think much of a good name.
I hardly ever have trouble thinking of names, be it for a char in my books or something else. Here's a tip:
First off we ourselves make mistakes, so Pray to God about a name when you have an issue like this. Some find it silly to bother The Almighty with trivial things so far beneath His Attention that we forget that He is The Father and every father wants their children to come to them!
Once I had a char in a story I'm writing who was to be a spy for the king. He was also a double agent, so he also worked for the evil forces in the story. I went to The Source where my strength comes from and requested inspiration. I explained everything God already knew to Him as if He were a sounding board or think tank. I explained the guy was a dwarf, how he knew magic. I even explained how he became to be who he was, which actually was The Holy Spirit giving me a NEW part for the book! I quickly wrote this down and just as I finished the name came to me. Binipip. Sounded flip-flopy, sly, slightly magical and almost beckons with a secret back story.
If God owns the cattle on the hill, He probably knows each of their names, too! Go ahead, ask Him for a name to your project!
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
lokik21
I've decided to do it, I recorded some Super Mario Maker footage Tuesday and learned a new video editing software last night. I've been told not to use Windows Movie Maker so I've been using Light works (free edition) and there's so much more it was overwhelming! I had to learn everything and it took three hours for one 15 minute video. But now that I've learned it should be better.
lokik21
[youtube]https://youtu.be/WF3t4xw2E0Y[/youtube]
So I went through with it! The first game's are gonna be Super Mario Maker (which the first episode is up) and Minecraft Story Mode, which will come later today. I also have yesterday's Gospel reading up as well as a reading from the Bible. I've never read it through all the way before so I thought this might be good for me as well as people interested in viewing.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
lokik21 wrote: Wed May 04, 2016 6:13 pm So recently I've been watching a lot of Super Mario Maker Let's Plays, because well honestly that game is a lot of fun to watch people play. However during this time I also noticed people swear a lot for these let's plays (was watching Game Grumps videos of it and the SuperGamingBros). Now the latter one only had occasional swearing and wasn't to bad admittedly, it's GameGrumps that swore a lot.
Now this got me to thinking about starting a YouTube let's play channel with no swearing, I currently have a YouTube channel but I did used to swear in those and want to start over as such. I don't happen to know of anyone that goes out of their way to not swear except one YouTuber and that's RoahmMyhtril.

However this got me to thinking that I don't think I've seen any Christian Let's Players. Period. If there are any I'd be interested in them, however the point of this is I was thinking of making a channel like that and what to know what people thought of that. Cause I can't think of a good name for it, I was thinking possibly CatholicGaming (since I am Catholic) but wasn't sure on that. I also wanted to end each video with a few minutes of prayer and see what everyone thought of that. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a group or just myself as well so that's why I'm asking. Not sure if this is the right place for this so I apologize if it isn't.
Hello! This is HeidiAndStella and i am a youtuber aswell heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiYNHP ... adiShJJGUg but the thing is a idea for youtube is that you have a custom hello. Example: Hello hank here! or howdy dogs! or you get the idea... but i love to know there is more youtubers that know swearing is bad =D