iOS Sound Designer Needed

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Dlange
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Hey All,

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post or not. I also posted in General Discussion, so sorry for the double post.

I'm currently working with a friend on an ios game called Oh No Volcano! We haven't released any screenshots yet but you can check out some of the promotional art at our facebook pg at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-No...1002267?ref=hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We originally wanted to launch in the summer but have been delayed and are currently looking for someone to do the sound design, in particular sound effects as neither he nor I have the time or experience in this area. As gamers we're both doing this for the fun of it and intend on making more apps and games in the future and starting a small studio under which to publish them.

Ideally we'd like to work with someone with similar interests and someone who'd be willing to collaborate on this kind of project. For me personally it's important to find a fellow christian, as we're considering future collaborations and a potential partnership. Anyone interested should have some experience in this area and knowledge of proper licensing for purchased sound effects as well as the ability to create them from scratch.

If interested please contact me at Langebox@hotmail.com or get in touch through our facebook page for more details. Thanks.