If you were a Final Fantasy character......

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I haven't played enough of the Final Fantasy games to really make an informed decision.

Actually, scratch that - I haven't played any of the Final Fantasy games. The ones I have played - on the original GameBoy - were the "Legends" series, which was a remake of the SaGa games that were given the "Final Fantasy Legends" title when ported stateside.

Can you play lizard people in FF? :lol:

I can try to do some research and see what I can come up with... but keep in mind whatever I draw will be the result of random guesswork.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
There are a good amount of Lizard enemies. :P

I guess that's the opposite of what you wanted to hear. XD
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
If you want to play as a lizard you'd like Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim where you can play as an Argonian. FF playable characters are human.
delve
Well. Or humans with bunny ears. Or similar variations on that sort of theme. Don't think they've done anything reptilian though.

Although, the GB Legends series lets you play a monster, iirc, that changed archetype by eating meat dropped after battles.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
As far as A Realm Reborn is concerned, you can play as cat people, pirates with wolf ears, elf people, overly tall people with large elf ears.............
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Sstavix
CCGR addict
ccgr wrote:If you want to play as a lizard you'd like Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim where you can play as an Argonian. FF playable characters are human.
Why, yes, I do like playing as an Argonian. :) In the Morrowind game, I made heavy use of the water walking ability to escape from enemies. Fun game!

I need to find my disks so I can finish playing the main quest sometime....
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
So who thinks they can draw themselves as a moogle?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami