Share and Discuss Interesting YouTube Videos!

Talk about your favorite books, movies, music, TV shows, and other non-gaming forms of entertainment here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ZanySauce
Gamer
Gamer
I have an issue with binge watching YouTube videos. I think that a good way to remedy this would to make a thread where people can share and discuss videos in a meaningful fashion, while also growing closer to the community!
(My initial post was long and intimidating, so I revised it so that this one is friendlier.)

:arrow: I recommend using SafeShare when making links to minimize distraction and inappropriate content.

I am going to start this with a video that simply blew me away when I saw it. There a YouTuber who used glitches to write code in the game of Super Mario World while he plays it.

Super Mario World -- Credits Warp in 5:59.6 (First Time Ever on Console)

What do you think about glitches like this? What cheats or glitches have you used to beat a game?
AKA ZanyAmoeba :mrgreen:

Ask Amoeba is now officially defunct. Sorry :(

Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 NLT
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I've seen the credits warp for Super Mario World before. :D Even more impressive is I saw a YouTuber rewrite code by running around and doing actions VERY specifically and after doing all that the Youtuber was playing a version of Flappy Bird in Super Mario World!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
HoopsJVL
Noob
Noob
I'm not sure why I find the Flat Earth community hilarious to watch. So many Youtube videos that will be embarassing for the rest of their lives. I mean, really, this stuff never goes away.