Anime

Talk about your favorite books, movies, music, TV shows, and other non-gaming forms of entertainment here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Experiment2
Noob
Noob
anyone know any good, clean animes? :?: :wtc: :-|
Herobrine's real
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Pretty much all of the anime that I know of has at least some sort of minor problem. All of the relatively good ones that I know are Pokémon and *maybe* Dragon Ball Z. I haven't watched enough of DBZ to have an idea of the problems with it.
Spoiler:

Kwan
It really depends on the genre you are looking for. Animation is more of a type of a form of television and there are many different categories of shows that fall into it. That being said, I can recommend a few shows that I have enjoyed.
Angel Beats! (Action), Anohana (Drama), Ping Pong the Animation (Sports), Trigun (Action), Usagi Drop (Slice of Life).
Th3_War_D0ct0r
Noob
Noob
"Otogi-Jūshi Akazukin" is a generally clean show. I didn't care so much for the main villainess' desire to get "revenge on God", but it was still rather good.
storm
Gamer
Gamer
I use http://www.animehere.com/
While it has bad ones on it (or what I would consider as bad) it allows you to find what you want by either title or type, such as Genres: Action - Comedy - Ecchi - Romance - Supernatural - Slice of life - Science Fiction ect. It also gives a short overview of the anime you select and lists what all types that anime falls into. BTW don't watch any with Ecchi in it as it means as best I can interpret sexy, dirty or naughty.

http://www.animenova.tv/ is an other one I have used
It has more selections listed based on genres (or types) so you might find what you are looking for there too. Again it has more mature ones too but at least it lets you look through ones in the type, age group or what ever you want

Both have ads you might have to listen to for few seconds the first one I think opens another window to join online games they advertise many of which are very mature. It is the one thing I don't like about it the most

Sadly it is hard to find anything that doesn't try to get you to open adult sites, my house has a program on it to check all sites for dangerous viruses, adware and such which many adult sites seem to have

Hope this helps and is understandable as I know some have trouble with my grammar and punctuation =]
Arashi_ (AKA storm AKA Lynn)
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Emwok
CCGR addict
Another interesting series I've started watching is Sword Art Online. Only an episode in, but there isn't much bad stuff so far. BTW, I found a site called Crunchyroll that allows users to watch anime for free. It's basically like Netflix for anime/manga and it's not illegal.
Spoiler:

JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
I personally haven't much anime,
though xbox650 on the other hand has seen a lot.

I have seen the Dragon Ball Z series. (Well the Kai version that is, which is the same thing but with a lot of filler stuff cut out.)
It's quite clean, really the only thing it has is violence.

... I can't think of anything else. XD

Xbox650 did recommend two sports anime to me,
a short soccer themed one called Giant Killer,
and a football themed one called Eyeshield 21.

Gundam should also be a clean series.
Emwok wrote:Another interesting series I've started watching is Sword Art Online. Only an episode in, but there isn't much bad stuff so far. BTW, I found a site called Crunchyroll that allows users to watch anime for free. It's basically like Netflix for anime/manga and it's not illegal.
Ah, I haven't seen it, but unfortunately I hear it all goes down hill part way through.
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Kwan
Here is a list that provides legal places to watch anime: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-4 ... load-sites
I personally find Hulu and Crunchyroll to be the best sites.
A nice site to find some stuff to watch based on your interests is http://myanimelist.net . I will warn you that their age ratings can be misleading. For example, they give Crayon Shin-chan a G rating when it is actually TV-MA, and on the other side, they give many shows that are clearly PG a PG-13 rating.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Dragon Ball Z Kai has the word d*mn in it

One Piece has language in it too but is entertaining.

Azumanga Diaoh is a blast as is Ah! my goddess