Burns Family Studios 2nd Film!!!

Talk about your favorite books, movies, music, TV shows, and other non-gaming forms of entertainment here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
If you don't know who Burns Family Studio is check out their website http://www.burnsfamilystudio.com

Their 2nd film is out!!! The quality of the movie is so perfect, and so is the story too.

From Burns Family Studios comes "Beyond the Mask," the revolutionary new family film that brings history to life in a faith-filled adventure celebrating grace, liberty, and true freedom.
http://www.beyondthemaskmovie.com

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Looks good, thanks for posting the trailer!
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
A friend of mine was an extra in their earlier movie. It's cool that they got enough money to make something like this. I remember hearing from him a few years ago that John Rhys-Davies got involved, but I hadn't believed him XD
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
awesomerandomgamer99
I'm really excited for this movie!! It even has that elf guy from Lord of the Rings, and the writer of the christian audio show "Adventures in Odyssey" helped with it. Again, really hyped. :D
When life gives you lemons...
make a combustible lemon.

~Plaidley
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
awesomerandomgamer99 wrote:I'm really excited for this movie!! It even has that elf guy from Lord of the Rings, and the writer of the christian audio show "Adventures in Odyssey" helped with it. Again, really hyped. :D
Really?! which elf guy are you talking about? I looked in the credits and didn't see anything familiar :? . Could you give some names please? :wtc:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
awesomerandomgamer99 wrote:I'm really excited for this movie!! It even has that elf guy from Lord of the Rings, and the writer of the christian audio show "Adventures in Odyssey" helped with it. Again, really hyped. :D
John Rhys-Davies played Gimli... :P
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
awesomerandomgamer99
ChickenSoup wrote:
Yeah, him. :lol:

~Plaidley
awesomerandomgamer99
awesomerandomgamer99 wrote:
ChickenSoup wrote:
Yeah, him. :lol:
Oh...not elf...dwarf...same thing lol.
Anyway, saw the movie on one of the premiere nights, and I was VERY impressed. It's exactly what a christian action movie should be and I would reccomend it to anyone. :D

~Plaidley