Art

Talk about your favorite books, movies, music, TV shows, and other non-gaming forms of entertainment here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Side_Kik
Noob
Noob
I have always loved to draw and color ever since I was little. Especially horses, because they are my favorite animal. When I get older I really want to take classes so I can learn more drawing technique.
Avinson
Noob
Noob
That is a great interest. I'll encourage you to pursue your art...even if you don't make a career out of it, you can utilize art concepts in about every aspect of life.
Jeda
Noob
Noob
I trained myself how to draw.
The thing is, you can pray and Learn how to Draw.
Every time you start drawing pray that God would lead you! :3

That's what i do!
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
My youngest daughter also loves drawing. In fact, she grew a great picture of Jesus yesterday while at church!

One book series that she loves is the Dover "How To Draw" series. We have several of the books, and she refers to them often. Since you like horses, here's a link to "How to Draw Horses" on Amazon.

But one of the things I recommend is practice, practice, practice! Practice drawing every day, and you'll gradually get better and better. You may even develop your own techniques, and someday be able to teach that to students!