The Batman Thread

Talk about your favorite books, movies, music, TV shows, and other non-gaming forms of entertainment here.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
LAVA89
ScotchRobbins wrote:Let's cross our fingers. Arkham Origins was a little disappointing, especially knowing Asylum and City were so good.
While I agree that we should take hype for any game with a grain of salt, we do know that Origins was developed by WB Montreal (to give the fans something while Rocksteady developed Arkham Knight) and Rocksteady only provided technical support of their engine. Whereas Asylum, City and Knight were \ are being developed solely by Rocksteady.
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
LAVA89 wrote:
ScotchRobbins wrote:Let's cross our fingers. Arkham Origins was a little disappointing, especially knowing Asylum and City were so good.
While I agree that we should take hype for any game with a grain of salt, we do know that Origins was developed by WB Montreal (to give the fans something while Rocksteady developed Arkham Knight) and Rocksteady only provided technical support of their engine. Whereas Asylum, City and Knight were \ are being developed solely by Rocksteady.
I've boarded the hype train.

:D
[Insert witty afterthought here]
blacksinow
Oh boy, another Not Assassins Creed, yay! I tried to love Arkham City, but it felt too much like it Batman wanted to be Ezio. All the horrid chases and the blatantly terrible visible invisible walls, if the newer game has none of these problems then I might look into it. Also, I was really dissapointed by the lack of catwoman missions.
Jorgmeisterwork
Just sayin'.... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCS_kif7qfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;