1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:47 am
When we consider the case of children, participating in sports teaches the children the importance of teamwork. Part of playing sport is learning how to be a gracious winner or loser. It helps children in learning discipline. Children can learn leadership skills as they excel in sports. Allow your children to play sports.
I have already enrolled my son for the adult indoor soccer league, Markham. They have got adult drop-in/pick-up soccer program. It comes in the fall & winter session. I'm sure it could refine his soccer skills.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:44 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 am
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest