Halo Series

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I like the Security the best but I'm not even sorta close to getting it. You gotta be General and I'm only Commander Grade 2. It will be a while before I get it. :(
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Reach is on the way.

Just sayin'.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
So it's within reach, eh?

/lame joke
/canadian
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Oh. It's within Reach all right. It's less than 24 hours out. HYPE!!!'d

Gonna pwn n00bz.
Strider
CCGR addict
Kendrik wrote:Lack of Live is a definite issue around these parts lately. FYI: Microsoft started offering a Family Pack. Four accounts get Gold for a year for $100. They meant it to be used for families, but it's not against the rules to share with friends (done checked). I just signed up, but am already full up on the four accounts. However, you might find others to share with you (and if my last account goes to my sister, I know a guy who would possibly be interested in joining you in such a thing... said guy has dibs on that last slot if she passes it up, though).

You do have to do a little leg work to make it happen. Whoever pays the $100 becomes family head, so to speak. This person has to be at least 18. Then, the Live accounts of all who wish to be part of the family must be recovered on the family head's console; family management is console based (though the accounts given Gold subscriptions can be used anywhere... ie on their personal consoles). It's not a terribly long or difficult process. Then... it works... and you end up getting Gold for $25 a person for a year.

Just a heads up.

Also. Get Gold at some point. I would love to have your axe/sword/bow to help hunt Cheevos, skulls, and online scrubs. :D
Thanks for the info, broski.

I'd love that, too. Unfortunately, my internet connection is kinda sketchy at the moment... but once I get more stable interwebz, I'll definitely get Gold. So we can pwn newbz.
Government is another way of saying "better than you."
Kendrik
CCGR addict
Sounds good, duder.

Also. Reach. It is here. AND I AM LOVING IT.

Jet pack makes all the difference in the world. I go zoooooooom.

Headhunter is a ton of fun... especially with the ability to go zoooooom. :P
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I'm ready for another map pack. The game needs more good symmetrical 4 v 4 maps like Heretic, Citadel, and the Pit.
Kendrik
CCGR addict
No. Don't say that. You'll curse us all.

There are three repeat maps already. NO MORE REPEAT MAPS, PLOX!

Map complaint aside, I heart Reach. It's so much fun.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
I love Reach, too.

But there are times that I hate it.

And why is that?

The community, sir. The community.
http://exculpate.wordpress.com - Updated 2.10.12

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Kendrik
CCGR addict
I hate Team Objective. It feels like there isn't a single person in there who knows what's up without being a jerk.

Invasion and other team modes don't bug me nearly as much, but I get really unhappy really fast in Team Objective.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
I tend to get pretty unhappy in Swat.

Why? Cuuuuuz... it basically turns into a camping-fest.

Take the other night, for example. I was playing online with a friend on Sword Base. We were the red team. The blue team decided to hide in the blue room and artificially bump up their score. Then, I finally cleared the room out (yes, just me, cuz I'm that good) and they moved. After we got them out of that room, we caught up really quickly, but they had a head start of something like 25 kills. It was ridiculous.

And the sad thing? They won by four points.

Even still, that kind of behavior angers me quite a bit. It may just "be a game," but games work on people playing fairly. And when people do stuff like that, it's not fun for anyone.

You were telling him about Buddha, you were telling him about Mohammed in the same breath. You never mentioned one time the Man who came and died a criminal’s death...
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Cheat back. If they cheat, they change the rules of the game. Making your cheating not cheating, but playing by a new set of rules.

It's like backgammon. No one understands it, but the people who say they do get to make the rules because you know no wiser.
Drewsov
CCGR addict
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

But they are liars and Democrats, and so I will not sink to their level.

Kendrik
CCGR addict
Even though I hate camping, I think I'm the only guy who doesn't look down on it. It's an annoying tactic, but so is turtling in Street Fighter. In either case, I can break their guards (as you did here), or I can force them to play by my rules (as Chosimba says). /shrug
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
New map pack coming soon. Can't wait. I hope there is a Terminal or Valhalla remake since I think both would fit Reach's gameplay very good.