Destiny 2

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Manthis
Noob
Noob
Just wanted to see if any one got it on PC. Needing a few people to play with and just wanted to see what every ones thoughts on it
I played 13 hours stright when it came out and beat the Story and got max level! enjoyed it so much and ready to play more!
StKeWa
Noob
Noob
For anyone looking for a family-friendly faith-based Destiny clan on the PS4 I have a few recommendations.
These are clans that I've played with and I know are active to various degrees as we wait for Destiny 2.

1. At the Cross [AtC] - This group has become active after being dormant for awhile so they are looking to grow. Played with them as well.
2. Unified Front [UNFT] - Great guys who are known for their help in PVP and Trials.
3. ChristianGamersofDestiny [CGoD] - A lot of these guys play at odd hours due to their professions, or locations. For those who have a hard time finding a group when they get online, these guys might be your solution.
4. House of Redeemed [HRDM] - This would by my clan, we love playing Destiny, playing other games like Overwatch, Fortnite, R6, Madden together, and even doing fantasy football.

Feel free to check them all out, if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to help. PSN: StKeWa