What are your opinions on Halo 5?

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
dwarf_bunny
Noob
Noob
Personally I love the halo series but I am very upset that it can only be played on the new Xbox console. I have all my older games only avalable on the Xbox 360 and I think it's very cheap of them to force someone to buy a new console for the new games.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
haven't played a Halo game since the second one that was on PC
Sparing Link
Noob
Noob
The Halo series is my second favorite game series of all time. However, I'll admit that Halo 5 is a pretty big disappointment to me, just as Halo 4 (and to some extent Halo: Reach) has been. I feel it's too streamlined and their focus wasn't the same as Bungie's. Not that 343 has done a bad job, just that they're trying too hard to step into Bungie's shoes, instead of trying to make the best Halo game they possibly can. I feel they're too focused on the competitive aspects and what the community wants and what the community will think. When Bungie first made Halo, that wasn't their concern. They were just doing their best to make the best game they could, and did whatever it took to make the story and gameplay interesting and fun. Every match was a different experience, it was rarely the same old thing every time. Now, it feels like I'm going to get the same ol' experience out of every match. Though I will say I may be biased, because I prefer to play games with friends, and don't really have friends to play Halo 5 with at the moment.
Dullishplum
I think Halo 5 is probably the best Halo. Bungie tried in Halo Reach to modernize it and 343 continued on that in Halo 4, but I don't think the either game got it right. I do think Halo 5 did. Halo has always been a rock-paper-sicciors multiplayer and the new spartan abilities add to that gameplay in a way that keeps the rock-paper-sicciors feel. the gameplay really did need to be speed up and the spartan abilities do that in away that dosen't destroy the orignal feel of Halo
sittingDUCK006
Noob
Noob
I miss Halo. Haven't played it since Halo 4. Then i bought a PS :(
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
I've played halo, just not anymore. I play pretty much minecraft, and the only server is ccgr's. I'm not thrilled about it or anything. The graphics aren't the best. And I theme doesn't seem to excite me all that much, but when it comes to 1v1 on a map, I love blowing things up and jumping the vehicles. Its alright in my opinion.

- Woiv