Battlefield 4

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Marcussurpreme
Noob
Noob
Any of you guy's like playing it? :0
storm
Gamer
Gamer
I don't, it looks very good, but right now I am into games that require a lot of thinking (which I'm sure this does too) But not a lot of quick thinking, or remembering different keys. I love minecraft for the artistic value of it and trying not to get killed too. I guess I am more a builder than a actual gamer ? All though I did play WOW for a while and an other online game in which I was in top 2K of over 900K people playing, but I will not mention it here as I came to feel it was evil. Maybe i am a gamer on vacation :? if so then I might like to try this one day as I said looks great
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
swifter78
Noob
Noob
I've tried it at my friends place and I have to say it's a very challenging game I'd say it's defanitally worth the buy.