CS:GO Possible Server?

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Jesusfreak4110
Noob
Noob
I was wondering if perhaps we could form a CS:GO server. I understand that I'm new to this site and to the servers, and I apologize if I'm stepping out of place. However, I personally think that a Christian-run CS:GO server would be very good. I've been playing the game for a little while, but I would still be considered a "noob." Many new people undergo persecution on CS:GO servers, which includes but is not limited to; profanity, being made fun of, and being kicked off teams without any words of teaching whatsoever so that they may improve. A Christian-run server could help with this, eliminating profanity and persecution of the "noobs." If it cannot be done, I understand, but it would be a cool concept to discuss and possibly do.
"If you do not stand firm in your faith,
you will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I am not opposed to it but I can't run it on my current bandwidth. In my basement I already have a Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and a TeamSpeak 3 server. Adding another the mix will slow down all of the others
MaxMap
I don't think there are enough members of the forums to pay for the upkeep for a CSGO server. I'd be willing to help pay for one if you got enough people who wanted one, though.