Battlefield 4 - My Veiws

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Garlotch
Noob
Noob
So I bought the game, a week after its release, I absolutely love the graphics, they are way better than bf3, but a bit lacking compared to pc, but then again, this is ps3 we are talking about. I didn't have internet when I first got it so I had to play the campaign, man it was fun, I especially loved the feature, of how you can collect guns and rank up for new and better ones, they didn't have this feature in any of the other battlefield games I have played. Once again, there are some guns in multiplayer, that you can ONLY unlock via Singleplayer/Campaign, which I thought made it a bit challenging, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The multiplayer has received a lot of hate in the past few months, no doubt because It being very laggy and having so much bugs and glitches, I hope that by the final patch, bf4 will be ready for smooth gameplay just like bf3. I LOVE the new sniping mechanics, and how you must first adjust your scopes zeroing distance in order to snipe properly from long distances, I also love how they put a range finder in the game. It was funny how in bf3, the longest scope is 12X when in bf4, the longest scope is 40X, seems crazy eh? I was disappointed when they put the barret in bf4, but ONLY as a pick up weapon, alas this is my favourite sniper rifle, and should be used as an "able to equip" weapon! I also don't like how the jets autospawn in the air, it really takes the realism out of the game, and there are LESS jets in a single match than there are helicopters, when the number should be the same according to bf3. All in all, I love this game and can't wait to see how it develops. It has already given, call of duty a run for their money!
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
The Battlefield series (with the exception of the futuristic one and the bad companys) has always had a reputation for somewhat realistic weapon mechanics. Which is precisely why you aren't humping a ~30lbs Barrett across the map.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
TDog9631
I loved how non-existent bullet drop was in 1942. I sniped a guy on one side of the map only to get gunned down by a guy on the other side of the map.
Steam: bE.(Insert witty name) Origin: TDog9631 Battle.net:TDog9631#1737