Any chance of a GTA V crew here?

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I realize this may be the wrong crowd to ask, but I've got GTA V for the 360 and, well, I'd like to play with people who aren't 13.

If you need any kind of st00f, I'm... quite rich in the online game. It kind of involved two money-hackers setting a 2 billion dollar bounty on each other and killing each other repeatedly while shouting obscenities over their mics. I may or may not have used a stolen helicopter to skydive into the midst of their shootout, descending from the sky in a rainbow parachute screaming "GAY PRIDE," and shotgunning them both. When the smoke cleared, I was frantically depositing a $2 billion into my Maze Bank account with my phone. <_< >_> IIRC, the money hack they had used is now nerfed, so they're permanently out the money. Meanwhile, I got the most expensive apartment in the game and numerous lurvely cars.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
I don't have GTA V or an Xbox 360, but that sounds awesome.

I want it so badly.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Been waiting for the PC release. Will most likely buy it day one then. :D
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I despise GTA and everything to do with it.

But I have to say...that may be the greatest moment in gaming history ever.

I don't think that will ever be topped.

Literally, amidst peals of laughter, I am awed. XD

I honestly, after wracking my brain, cannot think of anything that tops that. :lol:
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
^ I don't blame you, there can be some pretty shady stuff. What is it exactly about it that you despise?

Do you play other open-world games? (It's almost impossible not to nowadays...)
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
C$, I am so proud of you and am overjoyed I can vicariously live that through you.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
:3

In related news, Rockstar has successfully tracked the hacked-in money and has taken action against abusers. As the people (like myself) who got it second-hand didn't actually break the rules, the only action taken against us is that the money has been removed from the game. They did NOT, however, remove items purchased with said money, so my condo/cars are still here. I am, however, down to ~80 grand rather than 2 billion. Haha XD

Honestly, it has made the game more enjoyable for me. It's amazing how boring things get when there's no stakes. Conserving ammo had become a nonissue for me, and jobs have infinitely more usefulness when a completed job makes >.001% of your existing bank account. XD
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
MaxMap
I play GTA V, but I only have it on the PS4. it's a great game to just play with friends on a private session and just play races and missions.
Chuckleluck
Noob
Noob
I bought GTA V on PC yesterday. With my internet it'll be... 1 day and 18 hours before I can play :P Though if anyone wants to make a crew on PC, I'd be up for it.
Gublin3
Noob
Noob
I too have amazingly bad internet