Halo 4

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Just curious about who's gonna get this. I assume Spartan will get it, anyone else? We should play. My Xbox Life Account is CJFPheonix if you don't have me already.

Oh also, this game keeps looking better and better.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Little free cash=budget gaming=NEVER PLAYING NEW GAMES=more Sneak King and Odama for me
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
No worries Nate, Halo games tend to end up brand new for $20 after a while. (So that should make used games even cheaper.)

Anyways yeah, I would get this game... if I had an Xbox360... :|
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Probably not on launch, but I definitely want to get it. Then again, H3 disappointed me. I had basically given up on the franchise until I played ODST.

So...yeah.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
I don't want it but Darth is getting it. Might just play for the multiplayer. Really don't like the idea of bringing Master Chief back and I especially HATE that they have A: Given him new armor that looks like crap, and B: Made a new spartan program for multiplayer.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Nate DaZombie wrote:Little free cash=budget gaming=NEVER PLAYING NEW GAMES=more Sneak King and Odama for me

Suscribe to gamefly.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote: Subscribe to GameFly.
I already have, but I use it to review games. So, instead of getting the games I really want, I get the games that are more likely to appeal to CCG's audience.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Dude, I reviewed Sonic and the Black Knight and hardly anybody on the site was a fan of it.

Be brave, my brother.

Also, please support my review for Bleach.

Anyway, I have played the first Halo with my cousin on his Xbox when we we're younger. I also played Halo 3 at Michael's Amusements, I believe.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Maybe I'm just grumpy, but I would consider Nate's sacrificing of his gaming time to games he may not especially enjoy in order to further his gaming review career fairly brave. :P
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I'm pumped. Can't wait to get it. Only 6 more days. Best thing is I have fall break next week haha.
GarthVader
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon1 wrote:Probably not on launch, but I definitely want to get it. Then again, H3 disappointed me. I had basically given up on the franchise until I played ODST.

So...yeah.
Ha, that's funny. I loved Halo 3 but was kinda disappointed with ODST. XD Looks interesting. Probably won't pick it up for a long while, though....
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
As I predicted....Halo 4 bombed...Horribly so....
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Not from what the critics are saying; 65 positive review scores are nothing to scoff at.

EDIT: Sarcasm? please say yes
Last edited by Nate DaZombie on Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
airpa wrote:As I predicted....Halo 4 bombed...Horribly so....
sarcasm?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:Maybe I'm just grumpy, but I would consider Nate's sacrificing of his gaming time to games he may not especially enjoy in order to further his gaming review career fairly brave. :P

Not saying it's not. But God of War is a game that a lot of Christians would consider the LAST game they would play. Is there a review on that?

― Criss Jami