Battlefield 4

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
what the &*^* are you talking about? j/k
alnemozac
Noob
Noob
I had no idea that you could stop the swearing in Bad Company 2. Maybe that feature should be included in most games?

Perhaps this is a question best left for another thread but I'm asking it here anyway. What are your views on swearing in video games? Is it something that turns you away entirely? Or does it add to the experience? Or do you sit somewhere in the middle?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
The games I best enjoy are ones that my kids can watch me play. I'll still play other games but not until after my kids go to bed. I prefer without and disabled whenever the options to do so exist.
Brion777
Noob
Noob
Well Battlefield 3 was kind of a dissapointment for me. Honestly I still play BFBC2 sometimes, I just prefer the style... It really is a more "fun" game all around compared to BF3. I've been a bf fan since BF2....

Also EA really charges ALOT for new content... no thank you ;)
It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known, so that I would not be building on someone else's foundation. (Romans 15:20)
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
I honestly would prefer there to not be any swearing in games. If it is in any game other than a war type game (BF3 or Call of Duty for instance) it doesn't really phase me much, but almost any other genre I find it in I dislike it. Not to say I don't dislike it in war games, but honestly it does add to the realism.

What I hope they do right in Battlefield 4 (Which is official, as my Limited Edition copy of Medal of Honor Warfighter came with a beta code for it):

- Big Maps, like in Battlefield 3
- As wide a variety, or wider, of weapons like in MoH: Warfighter
- More vehicles! Just like in Battlefield 3, it must have vehicles! More if possible!
- Next Gen Console graphics. There is large talk of next gen consoles, and a new accessory known as IllumiRoom (Which I will get to next). Hope it is next gen compatible and has great graphics.
- More tactics. It has to be more tactical and team oriented. It would be nice for them to have a "Tactics Tutorial" or something for all those noobs that don't know tactics. (I'm sorry, but my whole life is centered around these tactics that will eventually save mine or one of my future battle buddies lives, forgive me for wanting to use them in a game. lol)

Those are but a few of the things I want them to do right with this game. :D Thoughts?
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'd like to see improvements on the environmental destruction system. By far the most unique thing about the series, and a major selling point IMO.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Krytae wrote:I'd like to see improvements on the environmental destruction system. By far the most unique thing about the series, and a major selling point IMO.
That as well is something I want to see improved. It was done very good in BF3 but can become better.
darksmokepuncher
Noob
Noob
I can't wait for Battlefield 4. I've played the whole series from battlefield 1942, but I don't have bf3.
I would highly recommend bf1942, it's now free on origin and you can play that all day, it's so addicting.
Lord help me live with complete reckless abandonment in pursuit of our living Lord Jesus Christ.
-=die2live=-