Borderlands 2, who wants it?

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I remember trying the first one at a friend's house. It reminds me of Team Fortress 2, the cartoon based exaggeration style that embodies personality better.

It was great fun. They will never find a better opening tune though. Cage the Elephant had that one in spades.
[Insert witty afterthought here]
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Quick summary with detail, please.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Okay, here
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Okay. I see. By the way, I meant tell me not send me. I can look up the game after I get a perspective from someone else. That is the way I check things out.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:Okay. I see. By the way, I meant tell me not send me. I can look up the game after I get a perspective from someone else. That is the way I check things out.
He's basically saying "you're already on the internet and can google it"
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I know...... :(

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The thing is, if you follow the 'just google it' philosophy, then conversation is dead. Why bother asking questions of people you know when you can google it?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I know. But since all the people who know about are RIGHT HERE.........

*sigh* :?

Well, anyway. Already put this game in my GameFly Q. So when it comes out I should be able to get it on my PS3. The first one is in my Q as well.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: STILL WAITING FOR SOUL CALIBUR V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So what do you think Borderlands 2 is gonna be like?

:D

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Violent.
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Obviously. :|

MORE IMAGINATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thank you. :D

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Pervasively violent? :P
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
:|

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I may be wrong on this, but Borderlands is similar to games like Diablo, Torchlight or Titan Quest (in terms of the dungeon crawling and the way you receive loot) mixed in with a first person shooter. It has multiplayer features, and it's very fun to play with friends.

I have the first one and I couldn't run it well on my old PC. Now that I have a new one, I look forward to playing it. Hopefully find some people who want to play through it together (if that's even possible).
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:The thing is, if you follow the 'just google it' philosophy, then conversation is dead. Why bother asking questions of people you know when you can google it?
Well, no. Knowledge doesn't stifle conversation, it invigorates it. And instead of talking about basic elements have having to bring others up to speed on common knowledge, we can go into much of the deeper, heavier elements, including our opinions on the subject matter.
We have the largest repository of knowledge in all human history lying at our fingertips. Who else in any other time could claim such a gift? Acquring knowledge has never been so easy; and with such ease, we can set our minds to analyzing and understanding. This is where the questions and conversations come in to play.
Always google before questioning.
Chozon1 wrote:Violent.
Chozon1 wrote:Pervasively violent? :P
Well played, sir.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
DeadManReedeemed wrote:I know. But since all the people who know about are RIGHT HERE.........
So it's laziness? XD
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested