Halo CE vs. MW3

Look down them sights, soldier. Fire at will!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Flyingmonk
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
http://bitmob.com/articles/bring-back-t ... de-of-duty

Entertainment vs. an experience, which do you prefer?
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
I'm playing both right now. I've gotta admit, I really prefer Halo's open sandbox style gameplay over MW3's scripted linear gameplay. MW3 is cool, but it's not exactly the most fun thing. Halo CEA keeps me glued because of how you can approach things in so many different ways. You can run and gun with the Assault Rifle, or you can be stealthy and use the sniper. It's too bad most games emulate the COD style nowadays.
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Spartan_117 wrote:I'm playing both right now. I've gotta admit, I really prefer Halo's open sandbox style gameplay over MW3's scripted linear gameplay. MW3 is cool, but it's not exactly the most fun thing. Halo CEA keeps me glued because of how you can approach things in so many different ways. You can run and gun with the Assault Rifle, or you can be stealthy and use the sniper. It's too bad most games emulate the COD style nowadays.
Have you ever seen those maps that show COD singleplayer levels? They basically just funnel you in a super narrow pathway.
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Spartan_117
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Pheonix wrote:
Spartan_117 wrote:I'm playing both right now. I've gotta admit, I really prefer Halo's open sandbox style gameplay over MW3's scripted linear gameplay. MW3 is cool, but it's not exactly the most fun thing. Halo CEA keeps me glued because of how you can approach things in so many different ways. You can run and gun with the Assault Rifle, or you can be stealthy and use the sniper. It's too bad most games emulate the COD style nowadays.
Have you ever seen those maps that show COD singleplayer levels? They basically just funnel you in a super narrow pathway.
Yeah which is why I'm tired of it. Way too much hand holding.
JOE_SM0E
Noob
Noob
Halo is way better in my opinion. CE is cool because it has a simple yet well defined ranked enemies. In COD I would never even know the difference....if there even is one.....

However, I haven't played MW3, but it is not very interesting to me.....Halo 4 is on my mind right now. :D CE Aniversary has amazing graphics too.
The Lord is my God
jeremy25945
Noob
Noob
I love me some MW3 the guns are sick, and Halo is to cartoony
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
I'd have to say Halo CE. But the spec ops mode in MW3 is great fun with a friend.