1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:33 pm
The last couple of months a small team of folks started porting old ID software games to VR and finally ported doom3.
Playing this game in VR you have to sideload the software, and have a licensed copy of the doom3 assets (can get that on steam for 1.49usd on sale, NOT the bfg version).
The port is frankly awesome, and somewhat terrifying. While not as good as something like halflife alyx that was designed from the ground up for VR this game is a marvelous port to VR and just works awesome with the claustrophobic corridors in the mars base and the jump scares are amplified in VR.
For single player and cheap, huge thumbs up from me.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest