deck building games anyone

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
uss defiant
Noob
Noob
we love dc heros, you start with a basic deck of cards and buy cards to add and destroy cards in your deck, lots of though ness. but super fun
ArcticFox
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Star Realms. All day long.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
—Brigham Young

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."
—Christopher Hitchens
J.K. Riki
Some friends and my wife and I play Pathfinder (the card based one) which is pretty deck-building. The nice thing about that game is all the cards come with the game, so it isn't like you're buying booster packs or whatever. You can get expansions, but they aren't randomized, so you never feel like you're gambling your money hoping to get a good card. It's a lot of fun, kind of like a "Dungeons and Dragons Light."
Odazz
Noob
Noob
The only genre of game i play more than CCGs is Tactics games! Personally my favorite to play in person is Exodus Trading Card game (it's a fairly small and newish once made by a brother a sister in CA) and my favorite one online use to be Duels until it's support was dropped. I'm probably going to start playing Arena when it goes live but for now i just pop around my many card game based single player games.
uss defiant
Noob
Noob
we have alot of the dc deck building game add ons, skip number 3 its pretty bad he he, pun intended as thats the villains module hehe