Unturned.

Gather resources, build your army, conquer!
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
ImperialR
It's a free zombie survival game on Steam, but I want to know anyone who plays it's opinion, I stopped playing, but might play it again, might like building a fortress.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I have played this a bit, and it is fun! The only thing I don't like about it is that there is almost nothing to do at night. Since I prefer daylight zombie hunting, I end up just organizing my base during the night.

I set up camp on Liberation bridge on PEI. Only negative is the distance from military bases. A big plus is that no zombies spawn at this location, and there are many farms around to gather food.

It would be nice if you could search an item, even if you had none of the crafting ingredients, just to see what it required.
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
ImperialR
ZappierVirus wrote:I have played this a bit, and it is fun! The only thing I don't like about it is that there is almost nothing to do at night. Since I prefer daylight zombie hunting, I end up just organizing my base during the night.

I set up camp on Liberation bridge on PEI. Only negative is the distance from military bases. A big plus is that no zombies spawn at this location, and there are many farms around to gather food.

It would be nice if you could search an item, even if you had none of the crafting ingredients, just to see what it required.

If you turn on the cheat mode you can use item ids to give yourself whatever item you want and however much of it you want.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
I have been playing vanilla mode, without cheats. I tried to use cheats once, but I could not figure out the command format at the time.
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I played this a little on Zap's account (though in the hard world...as the other 2 worlds were taken up). I really liked the game and I want it badly.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ImperialR
JesusIsLord713 wrote:I played this a little on Zap's account (though in the hard world...as the other 2 worlds were taken up). I really liked the game and I want it badly.
It's a free game, but like TF2 you need to upgrade to get the premium account benefits.
ImperialR
JesusIsLord713 wrote:I played this a little on Zap's account (though in the hard world...as the other 2 worlds were taken up). I really liked the game and I want it badly.
It's a free game, but like TF2 you need to upgrade to get the premium account benefits.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Yeah I know, I didn't get it because I didn't have steam on this computer and the computer that DID have steam got fried (no pun intended).

I finally got steam for this computer and as a result I got one of the games I bought on steam on here! I also downloaded the free version of Unturned so now I can play it! Haven't yet due to school and such.
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Cool JIL!
I post too much.